Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Eleventh Guild Market Community Vote

World
    Sandycove
    Savage scout for sure - skill him up to an artefact searcher, sell the buffs he finds and put the funds towards watermills that way.

Point is a scout pays for himself time and time again forever..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    1st block not a bad set of options. Those of us with loads of explorers may see the scout as the one to choose, but many will want the watermills even though in the Christmas event.

2nd block is total trash - yet again sadly. Who is the oddball who plans to spend that many coins on a Secluded Experiments adventure?

Incidentally, if you don't do the vote the first time you login then you don't get to vote.

qawpaw
    Improved Watermill and Enhanced Iron Pickaxe
    have enough scouts as it is..

World
    Newfoundland
    Scout definitely. Can't have enough of those.
    The pricing on everything else is, as always, ridiculous so I voted 'None of these'.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Why bother voting, BB have decided already what they will put into Guild Market.
    The limited choice they offer each time is thier own choice surrounded by a few scrag ends to make it look like players have a say in the matter.
    The high prices set on items reflects how many GGC are in the game. I'm guessing it's a lot and BB want to reduce it with silly prices.
    2000 ggc for a Nash 2hr buff lol, oh! you get 10ggc cashback on the deal. burn as many as you like.
    There will be a queue outside the shop for Secluded Experiments @ 1.250ggc each or the bargain BK's for 1.250ggc

Negative post for a negative set of options on offer.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'll chime in with the others and emphasize how ridiculous the prices on many of those items are. Those who have enough levels to do SE, BK, Ali or SA, will have many other ways of getting them. The buffs Inspirational Speech and Nash Williams last so little time for the horrific amount of guild coins they cost. Compare the offers against each other! Why would you get a 12-hour or even 2-hour buff, if you can get a Savage Scout or Watermill for only twice the cost? The players' market has established itself and nobody would spend so much to get so little in return!

World
    Northisle
    Secluded Experiments? Really? Most often, players can't give SE away and so many of us end up deleting them from the star menu. Why, O why would BB consider adding this adv to the Guild Market? Many players don't want it for free!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Being allowed to vote would surely be nice, didn't vote when the option came up (for what I thought was the 1st time), because I wanted to think it over... apparently that was not an option.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok so there are items for which you can't imagine a need of, that does not mean that every single player on the planet will find them equally valueless. Unless you play on every single server on Earth you don't have the information to back up your pronouncements. I made my 3 choices based on my needs. As far as I see it 2 of those are just common sense and the 3rd was worth a punt. Some of the other items while I don't intend to buy them the fact that they are there would prove useful if a situation arose in a emergency. As for the rest the guild market may be the only way for new players to get them.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I know the next vote will now be a while away but, how about throwing a few silos in there? Some nobles maybe or similar residence type building? Possibly even a few extra building licences? Please.
    Most of the buffs on offer in the second set can be received via searches so spending guild coins is a near no-no. I realise the guild shop isn't supposed to be a high-end market, but, continuing along the vein of the Improved Watermill for later markets would be good. That said, some ok items are there, it's a bit of a toss up trying to see that all levels have something of need available.

Reply to Thread