Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Eleventh Guild Market Community Vote

World
    Newfoundland
    I urge everyone to vote for the Savage Scout. Reasons have been given by other people before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Uhm, couldn't you make the adventures a bit more expensive? I mean, when 1 Guild Coin = 7 Map Fragments and 300 Map Fragments = 1 Black Knights, then SURELY there is a better deal than 1250 Guild Coins for a single Black Knights. Maybe people would pay 100. Maybe 125.
    You're off by a factor 10.

Why do you even bother to serve us things that we neither want nor need?
    As far as I know prices in guild shop are based on gems and the thought behind the guild shop is to give free players chance to buy things with another "limited" currency instead of gems.
    This sadly creates some really bad prices for things that that can be obtained in other ways like bought with "unlimited" resources.
    To my knowledge BB has never reacted in any way to suggestions to change the way guild shop prices are calculated or to the underlying problem of unbalanced prices of items in gems in Merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    so in that lot i voted for nash and medi packs and red milkshakes they got to be useful especially medi packs.
    Medi packs were in the guild market not so long ago and people were selling them cheaper for guild coins. I myself tried to sell for 1000 (cheapest) and got almost no sales.
    Commonly people vote for something they like and dont look at the price.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    some of the prices may seem high, but if your in an active guild that does GQ daily and have a few rarity skilled explorers its quite easy to get 300 guild coins per day

Voted for scout, forgot what items picked 2nd part

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post

Medi packs were in the guild market not so long ago and people were selling them cheaper for guild coins. I myself tried to sell for 1000 (cheapest) and got almost no sales.
    Commonly people vote for something they like and dont look at the price.
    yeah but i voted them as they come in handy for me to give to guildies if they get stuck or need one to help them out i got loads the last time they were in and they run out
    i personally would pay the guild coins for them over the gems in merchant or like the shop about to change all i would get be 1 item have 1000's guild coins spare again to give to lower levels etc in my guild to help them get the recylers it was this time so prob would help with the explorers if they win also
    as for me the gems more valuable than the guild coins so hense why i thought the buffs would be more useful tbh i didnt rate any the 2nd choice things but picked them so i chose most useful in my view

Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    I'd laugh if people pick the mill over the Savage Scout.. You just know it's going to happen (lol).. Seriously, the savage scout gives you so much more. It's fabulous during quarterly events and brings you a ton of free stuff. Sell your loot and buy a watermill
    if they vote watermill even though can get them at xmas event and on trade office year round then i dont see why they vote they have to realise the scout more useful as you said can be used in all events plus he doesn't come off you limited amount of gem purchase ones also so hes a bonus one just got to hope they go for the right thing
    Last edited by lulu10093; 14.12.16 at 15:07.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Savage scout voted. Only medipack from the others. Adventures should be at 300 guild coins maximum.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Any news on the results?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Any news on the results?
    Very Soon™.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Very Soon™.
    Cheers

ChapterIX
    Very soon haha.. Is it the scout? I promise I wont tell anyone

In the event of a tie, would we get both the watermill and the scout!
    Last edited by ChapterIX; 10.01.17 at 15:47.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    Very soon haha.. Is it the scout? I promise I wont tell anyone

In the event of a tie, would we get both the watermill and the scout!
    if the watermill does win i would wonder why the hell people are voting for them tbh as can get them in events and yr round on trade office

ChapterIX
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    if the watermill does win i would wonder why the hell people are voting for them tbh as can get them in events and yr round on trade office
    Indeed - Will be a total fix haha!

Reply to Thread