Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Eleventh Guild Market Community Vote

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Obviously BB will not provide how they are weighted but I would like to know why they feel that they need to use a weighting system?
    And why is that Obvious ? If they have a good reason for other ways of weighting the votes they should be able to tell. If not I would say that is it a waste of time and space even to ask us to vote.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    This is not official information - the time at which the Guild Market will change had not been decided yet.
    Can you decide faster please? On 23th of February it will be already 6 months since the last guild shop change.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Any date predicted when this will be released?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Can you decide faster please? On 23th of February it will be already 6 months since the last guild shop change.
    No rush really is there? Shop changes, we buy one scout and then wait another 6 months. BB really need to think long and hard about the guild shop.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Why was GROUT bundled into question one set? could it be that BB don't want it in guild shop?
    If grout was part of question two it would probably have been top choice against all the other crud on offer but no way is it going to be chosen when offered against the savage scout or enhanced watermill.
    Choices are skewed right from the outset.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    i will sell you 200 grout for 1825 guildcoins any day of the week.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    why the choices are as they are only BB can tell : my best guess is that it is random. It does not appear to be a result of carefull thinking. Wonder how they come up with the prices for buffs and adventures - they are kind of astronomical.

The result of how it is going with guild shop for me has been that I now chose more often not to do the quest because it is too expensive. I get much more coins that I need now no matter what. The ext guild shop will be very fast over for me. Use 3000 coins - get scout - wait ½ a year or as long as it will take for next guild shop.

Maybe again only one item worth using coins on.... It really makes the guild quest and guild coins not very interesting
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep...the scout is it, and we can have one, so another long wait until guild coins are useful again. While this does give newcomers a chance to build a pile of them, its also kind of frustrating. Either make more available that we will want to buy or abandon the whole thing.

Oh and the GQ's that are 'pay xxx (expensive )amount of resource' that disappears into a dark hole....??? How about putting all of these resources in a pot and choosing some guilds at random whose members all get a portion of it? That might feel like its actually worth it rather than having a quest where the reward is massively smaller than the payment.

Reply to Thread