Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: More MMA Generals Please!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    this is not about being fair / unfair.
    the guy with OP (opening post) is not asking to have him start the game not from lvl1 but from lvl50..
    He is asking to have the ability to have a few more of the most striking generals and i do agree with him on it.

someone else gives an example of gold tower that he was not crying why he didnt have the 4th, lol. Are mma and gold tower same things ? One is pretty much core of the gaming, other is something you dont even aware of if there are a few on your island or not.

Once we have old players, they are utilizing, benefitting from many already, technologically and so...
    Of course we new players should have some ability to get bit close to them in fighting capabilities and for that we need more mmas. That is pretty obvious, no rant on it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I have 1 mma, i bought it from merchant, has not seen or had an easter event. I started from lvl1 and now lvl 52... What then ? Soon lvl 60, what ? Am i supposed to have the pain of not having a few mma on my way to lvl 60 ? Pretty weird

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes - I think I am what is called an old player, and I want players like hannybal to be able to play the game at the fullest and enjoy it so they want to stay. I cant see why it is some privilege you earn by being a faithful player for many years. It is a game . We play to have fun, if not we find something else.
    What others have or dont have does not affect my game. But it affects me that new players do join and stay on. It keeps the game fresh for me also.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    There are plenty of opportunities to get MMA - from Easter Event & 1 from Merchant.
    As said b4 this game is all about patience and the ability to enjoy the game without the need for rushing
    I am very content with 2 MMA as I started Feb 2016 and am at Level 65 atm
    I am also very pleased with PvP having just reached Level 30 and received the 'black Marshall'
    I am hoping to get all 3 of the newest Generals - 1 on offer this xmas event and the other 2 next year
    What is there not to like about this game - all good

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    That cant be. I dont keep a record of how I got mine - but started playing xmas 2 years ago and I have 4 mma now.
    So that's 2 from easter events, 1 from gems and one from midsummer night event in ´15 Dev-Diary-Midsummer-Night-Special
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Here is a suggestion, stop asking for what you mistakenly believe you need and think about what you really need and then ask for it. If your list of needs is less than ten different items sit down and think about it again.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Why do you bother what other have and dont have? It does not affect your game.
    Be happy about what you have and be happy that others can have some nice stuff too. Unfair or not,- it does not really matter.
    This is not a competitive game - so why it is so important if someone was lucky enough to get something without being in the game for as long as you.
    I can see it from both sides i think you missed that point as here this account i do have a lot
    My other server account I have 0 MMA and 'im still happy you just have to adjust the way you play the game and do it old school way like how us "older" players started and wait until easter to get a MMA generals

like i said when i first started the game MMA's were not even in the game

Quote Originally Posted by hannybal View Post
    this is not about being fair / unfair.
    the guy with OP (opening post) is not asking to have him start the game not from lvl1 but from lvl50..
    He is asking to have the ability to have a few more of the most striking generals and i do agree with him on it.

someone else gives an example of gold tower that he was not crying why he didnt have the 4th, lol. Are mma and gold tower same things ? One is pretty much core of the gaming, other is something you dont even aware of if there are a few on your island or not.

Once we have old players, they are utilizing, benefitting from many already, technologically and so...
    Of course we new players should have some ability to get bit close to them in fighting capabilities and for that we need more mmas. That is pretty obvious, no rant on it.
    MAYBE this is why can choose one of 3 generals in the xmas advent calendar??? they never did that before they all have different skills to choose form what one you want to suit your game play best

Maybe he missed some events where he could have got the same number than us older ones have he is a older player (i know some people have a break from the game but that way you miss out it just simple really)

I have 1 mma, i bought it from merchant, has not seen or had an easter event. I started from lvl1 and now lvl 52... What then ? Soon lvl 60, what ? Am i supposed to have the pain of not having a few mma on my way to lvl 60 ? Pretty weird
    Answer to above basically yes you are. You started 2016 that not games fault so you wait til easter then next time they become available as you have the gems one etc or stop relying on MMA to be your main general the others do have uses also

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Here is a suggestion, stop asking for what you mistakenly believe you need and think about what you really need and then ask for it. If your list of needs is less than ten different items sit down and think about it again.
    Exactly

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    actually, no need to repeat the existing ways again, again and again since i know i have got to wait.
    thing is, this is a suggestion made and the word to suggest comes with something new in implication.

what and how does old (by old i mean players with more years in this game) players do feel i am not super clear but have my idea,
    what in OP basically is something that we can purchase for. Not something to some portion of players, not something to some certain group, but it is what OP asking is something for everyone. Hmm, old players sure will not like to spend gems to have 4th MMA maybe 5th but it makes a big difference in my gaming flow since i am looking for 2nd mma.

BB takes it, doesnt take it is regardless, to me, the suggesttion has a valid and reasonable point.

What do we have with all points made so far is years, exprience, old players and years in game.
    Dont forget ppl, the time you started the game you didnt have FTs, Alis, whatever but all those easy small adventures for which 1 single mma was pretty much enough to run.

So, for a game for a lvl50 cap, or say even smaller yes 1 mma is cool and enough, while for a game in which we have lvl70+ players around and adventures are like huge and extensive, 1 mma is not enough..

This post, has the main purpose to put this, no more not less, but it is not asking how high rankers you players might be, and your previous expriences whatsoever. Because it doessnt help

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i understand the OP, its aim.
    i dont understand why those who are opposing...
    what are they you might lose or gain really ?

let BB read it and decide it.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i understand the OP, its aim.
    i dont understand why those who are opposing...
    what are they you might lose or gain really ?

let BB read it and decide it.
    'Some people' will never be happy
    If someone suggest something 'some people' will always find a reason why that suggestion is not OK if that suggestion do not fit their needs or ideas
    It's always like that on this forum U ask for more adv available, u ask for generals u ask for... no no no no )))) always NO NO NO, beeee beeee beeee

Closed Thread