Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: More MMA Generals Please!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    You brought up the need for more MMAs in FTs and Ali Babas.
    I am countering that argument and therefore I am on topic!
    i did, but once you read it with fresh eyes,
    the stress made was on need for more mmas, but not what are those the key factors/parameters when going into adventures, which is another topic.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    high ranking officers, players tell what all the time ?
    the clichie say, like motto, "we help low level, newbee players, they are welcome bla bla bla"

now is this how you are helping low levels, or new players asking BB to limit their way to get more generals ?
    what sort of conspiracy is it ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hannybal View Post
    then BB wud have difficult time in finding new players
    and have them keep playing.
    BB is a gaming company and the company understanding comes first,
    it is a business they are running while trying to keep it as much fun as possible.
    Odd that, those of us who came up that way are still here in vast numbers.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    big difference in two scenes dear lord.

one can bear eating rice morning, at lunch and in supper 7/24 to survive as long as others having the same.
    but once you see other start having delicious different kinds of food, you no more are going to keep happy having rice 7/24...
    you are going to chase and seek ways to have better food...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    main point i am trying to make is,
    you ppl, you with 4 or more years of exprience in the game are not model for us who has less than 1 year in the game.

for example,
    one said, why BB should give the same conditions with those who had 4 years in the game...

i am asking to the guy now,
    why are you asking or even caring with what BB might give for new comers ?
    is it the way to please yourself to have years in the game and how BB shows its appreciation ?
    my point is, the way how i dont understand this feeling precisely.

we are not in a league, we are not attacking each others islands, hence we are not pillaging each others goods, items whatever...
    so what is it all about ?
    are we jelaous ?

because i had the difficulty,
    you will suffer the same difficulty with what i had.

so, captain cook, he discovered many lands sailing all over the world,
    before he did, half of the world was unknown.
    lets consider captain cook comes around asking,
    hey, when i said hello world, the half of the world was unknown, i started with only knowing the old world.
    since i knew a limited world but all is what i did to map the whole world,
    today everyone should get born without knowing the whole world but then give em a ship to sail to make their own discoveries.

i dont know if anyone see my point here .

time is changing, everything is changing, conditions, speed, capacities, anything.

every and each online game, starts with a basic set-up, in time it adds stones on and on becomes a wall, then in years the game with more walls become a castle, then a town a city then a society.... dont miss this. For players who may start this game in 2015 and 2012 are NEVER going to have the same start conditions cos it is against the NATURE.

go back,
    back to bronze ages,
    invent fire, wheel, stones, mining, weapons, use stone weapons...
    because the first men used those they were not given the bows and swords.

what i am saying is,
    if you are a 20 years old teenager, and if it is the year of say for example 1150, what your stable produce ?
    swords, bows, etc...you simply take the sword or bow to hunt or to go into battlefield, you are not supposed to have the time span needed to invent sword and bows from bronze age into medieval age which is 1500 years or so.
    Last edited by hannybal; 14.12.16 at 12:26.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    big difference in two scenes dear lord.

one can bear eating rice morning, at lunch and in supper 7/24 to survive as long as others having the same.
    but once you see other start having delicious different kinds of food, you no more are going to keep happy having rice 7/24...
    you are going to chase and seek ways to have better food...
    And you accuse me of going off topic?

Never mind, I shall refute your spurious argument thusly:

why do you care ?
    am i your opponent ?
    are you in a competition with me in some form ?
    It seems very obvious now that you are only interested in battering down anyone who has an opinion different to yours, an observation supported by the fact that 13 of the last 20 posts in the thread have been made by you. Your position on the matter is now perfectly clear to anyone with half a brain. How about you pipe down and allow other people to express theirs without attempting to browbeat them into silence? If you, instead, spend the time and energy tailoring your favourite guides to suit the generals you have instead of ranting about not having the generals you want, then I suspect you'll quickly discover that the problem is not as bad as you think it is right now.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This thread has unfortunately devolved into passive aggressive posts, and therefore is now closed.

Closed Thread