Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: More MMA Generals Please!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    Why should players that have only been here a couple of months have the same rewards as players have that been here five years?
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Why should players that have only been here a couple of months have the same rewards as players have that been here five years?
    they seem to think they are entitled to it maybe i dunno but this does not make sense as its not fair on older players that worked hard to build up generals etc
    but again some new players seem to think they have the right and "need" to have it all now and not put in the patience and time in game others have.

the game takes time the game needs patience if you don't have that then your playing the wrong game in my opinion what i dont get is though the original post person started around same time i did so they have to of missed a event or 2 or something or would have 5 not 3 mmas,

The new players that want more than 1 now should i feel be happy they have at least one as a start and its 3 months ish to easter event they can get another one then or should be able to if past history of easter events anything to go by

Im looking forward to easter on the 2nd server i play on so i can get 1st mma i hope over there it gives me a goal to aim for not want it all now so game so easy that it has no challenge to it basically

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hannybal View Post

What do we have with all points made so far is years, exprience, old players and years in game.
    Dont forget ppl, the time you started the game you didnt have FTs, Alis, whatever but all those easy small adventures for which 1 single mma was pretty much enough to run.

May I suggest you talk to some of the old players and find out what the game was really like back then, It was a lot different from what you think.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Dont forget ppl, the time you started the game you didnt have FTs, Alis, whatever but all those easy small adventures for which 1 single mma was pretty much enough to run.
    When I started playing there was no such thing as an MMA. I played with only Tavern Generals for about 3 months until Halloween, when I obtained a Grim (no Drac back then) and it was another 5 or so months after that before Easter came round and I got my first general that held more than 200 troops.

Oh, and FYI, when Tailor adventures were introduced, the first folks to play them had nothing better than a Veteran, general-wise. So, I am sorry, but in that respect, at least, your argument is totally invalid.

On the flip side, however, I do believe the OP is requesting to be able to buy the 'missing' MMAs, rather than having them handed over on a proverbial plate, and I really don't see any harm in players being able to spend gems to obtain the MMAs they may have missed out on.

World
    Northisle
    I have 1 mma, i bought it from merchant, has not seen or had an easter event. I started from lvl1 and now lvl 52... What then ? Soon lvl 60, what ? Am i supposed to have the pain of not having a few mma on my way to lvl 60 ? Pretty weird
    Major is way better then mma on ally adv you can start doing at level 56 no probs, I personally have only 2 mma and have never struggled.

As many players have said, your not competing directly with any other player so dont worry about what they have as it does not effect your game in any way at all.
    Last edited by Dappadon; 13.12.16 at 19:58.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok just for one minute assume BB grant us the chance to acquire gens we failed to get from events. What would be the actual mechanics of this.

They can't put them up for general sale as this would leave us exactly back where we are now as the old players who got the gens already would have the opportunity to obtain more. If they were offered for gems you could be looking at a total price of over 65 thousand gems, that's more than the price of 3 gem pits.

Do BB even have a record of which gens you missed. Are they even able to tell which of our gens were brought using event items or which we paid gems for. Then there is the question of why we don't have a particular gen, was you away from the game or was it that you was unable to acquire enough event items or was it that you choose not to buy one that event or that you decided other event items were more important to you. Should all cases be treated equally.

As you can see it's not a simple question of making them available, but also in a way which does not maintain the gap between the haves and the have not's. But also in a way which allows you to obtain them which works for all and not just the rich kids.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    btw, when you were school boys, the way of education was totally different than what we have got today for our children.
    to make the picture more clear,
    back 2500 years ago, they did not even have papers and pencils.

since they did not, maybe we should consider not giving paper and pencil to our youth today who are at schools ?
    because it might be unfair since you didnt have it.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 14.12.16 at 09:58. Reason: Removed GIF

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Ok just for one minute assume BB grant us the chance to acquire gens we failed to get from events. What would be the actual mechanics of this.

They can't put them up for general sale as this would leave us exactly back where we are now as the old players who got the gens already would have the opportunity to obtain more. If they were offered for gems you could be looking at a total price of over 65 thousand gems, that's more than the price of 3 gem pits.

Do BB even have a record of which gens you missed. Are they even able to tell which of our gens were brought using event items or which we paid gems for. Then there is the question of why we don't have a particular gen, was you away from the game or was it that you was unable to acquire enough event items or was it that you choose not to buy one that event or that you decided other event items were more important to you. Should all cases be treated equally.

As you can see it's not a simple question of making them available, but also in a way which does not maintain the gap between the haves and the have not's. But also in a way which allows you to obtain them which works for all and not just the rich kids.
    when one want to see white in black he will be able to do it by saying in the nature there is not %100 white or black.
    is it the fact we have ? maybe yes, maybe not.
    what i do mean is,
    the defense you are stating is sitting at the very extreme. Are you right ? Well that might work, but is your defense valid ? Pretty objective.
    Back to topic, mma is not something that parties in this game should leave it at the corner forgetting it letting dust cover on it.
    If it was so, then ppl wudnt call it easter event to be the best one many ppl are impatient for, once asked why so then the answer is MMA.
    All of you, everyone very well aware of it. Another evidence for why MMA is one of the hardcore gens in the game is the numbers players hold.

BB giving thought over what it should be next guild market item, asking, running a vote whatever, and what you say is BB can not know, or will not care what i might be missing.

First of, i am not asking something to my very self but this is for everyone who may like to consider buying. Simple, we have a cap for somethings in merchant and one of those is MMA and this request is change it from 1 into 2 or 3...

Are you all, really serious ? In case this limitation changes from 1 into 2 or 3, it will be valid not only for me but for everyone.
    Why are you prohibitionist this far is what i really dont see ... Because i didnt have, no one will have it. This approach is very primitive IMO. Bear with it folks. You can not stop the time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    above all, one last line i feel like to add is,
    even though BB lets it be 2 mmas instead 1,
    i still am unsure if i will buy the 2nd one from merchant
    then are you going to come around asking me if i was not sure to buy 2nd one then why i am writing to defend te OP this far ?

my answer is, the idea.
    i dont like caps, limits, we didnt have so you can not haves, etc etc.

your games is yours i dont care.
    your years can not form, or set a limit to my gaming, should not. Makes no sense.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    then why are we given 1 mma in merchant ?
    maybe we should be given none and wait the easter to have our very first mma to fully equalize things fair and square huh ?
    you have no word to oppose for 1 mma in merchant but when we speak out of it to be 2 then what changes ?
    Last edited by hannybal; 13.12.16 at 22:47.

Closed Thread