Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: More MMA Generals Please!!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hannybal View Post
    btw,
    when you were school boys, the way of education was totally different than what we have got today for our children.
    to make the picture more clear,
    back 2500 years ago, they did not even have papers and pencils.

since they did not, maybe we should consider not giving paper and pencil to our youth today who are at schools ?
    because it might be unfair since you didnt have it.
    Do you have a point you are trying to make here?

If so, it completely escapes me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Do you have a point you are trying to make here?

If so, it completely escapes me.
    I get the point. Some "old" players think that in this game, you have to get "merit" to get stuff. The longer you have been playing the finer you are, and the more right do you have to have stuff, like nice gens as the mma that makes the game more fun to play.

Some apparently think that we all have to start with the very basics because so did they. Like our parents and maybe some of us (at least me) had to start by doing math only with paper and pencils - no computer. So in order to get mmas we must play for years with only regular gens- because that was what they did and because they did - so must everyone else.

Why that should benefit anyone beats me

The thing is that with the new levels and new adventures it is not really much fun if you have not got mmas. In the"old" days they only had up to level 50 and a more limited selection of adventures. Times change - the game change. And remember it is a game,- it should be fun.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    I just started a new job, I simply dont expect to be paid the same as the manager that has been there for 10 years, Its a walk of life, except it like everyone else does.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I get the point. Some "old" players think that in this game, you have to get "merit" to get stuff. The longer you have been playing the finer you are, and the more right do you have to have stuff, like nice gens as the mma that makes the game more fun to play.
    Well, if that is the case, then somebody obviously missed the part where I said:

...I really don't see any harm in players being able to spend gems to obtain the MMAs they may have missed out on.
    I'm guessing they also failed to catch my point about how Tailors are perfectly playable without MMAs as well as Dappadon's point about the Major being of more use than the MMA for Ali Baba's.

I'll expand further and say that, from what I have seen, the dominant limitation on ability to play Fairytale adventures is population, rather than general type.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Well, if that is the case, then somebody obviously missed the part where I said:

I'm guessing they also failed to catch my point about how Tailors are perfectly playable without MMAs as well as Dappadon's point about the Major being of more use than the MMA for Ali Baba's.

I'll expand further and say that, from what I have seen, the dominant limitation on ability to play Fairytale adventures is population, rather than general type.
    Ohh come on now, i am not going to discuss what is the most important thing for FT adventures, please.
    Yes, this topic is about mma, not the FT s.
    Please stay and keep on topic.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hannybal View Post
    Ohh come on now, i am not going to discuss what is the most important thing for FT adventures, please.
    Yes, this topic is about mma, not the FT s.
    Please stay and keep on topic.
    You brought up the need for more MMAs in FTs and Ali Babas.
    I am countering that argument and therefore I am on topic!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe BB should consider having people play for a few months using just 3 tavern generals like us ''old timers'' had to do? Essentially imho the mma was miscalculated by BB in terms of it's impact on the game as many advs can now be completed with little effort. I am sure those who have played for some time will recall having to kill 1k cavalry on DB's final tower. Now, keep sending mmas, job done. Not good for the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    1 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    2 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    3 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    4 wave (270) 20 Recruit, 50 Bowman, 1 Elite Soldier, 199 Crossbowman [losses 680R, 50B]
    G6 25 90 Bear, 70 Wolf Packleader 1 wave (250) 250 Bowman
    2 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    3 wave (270) 84 Recruit, 186 Cavalry [losses 304R, 250B]
    G6 26 110 Bear, 69 Giant, Giant Bear 1 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    2 wave (MMA) 220 Recruit
    3 wave (200) 200 Recruit
    3 wave (270) 56 Recruit, 1 Elite Soldier, 213 Crossbowman [losses 696R]

should not be hard to see why 1 mma is far from being practical.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Maybe BB should consider having people play for a few months using just 3 tavern generals like us ''old timers'' had to do? Essentially imho the mma was miscalculated by BB in terms of it's impact on the game as many advs can now be completed with little effort. I am sure those who have played for some time will recall having to kill 1k cavalry on DB's final tower. Now, keep sending mmas, job done. Not good for the game.
    then BB wud have difficult time in finding new players
    and have them keep playing.
    BB is a gaming company and the company understanding comes first,
    it is a business they are running while trying to keep it as much fun as possible.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    so far so long no one had put here a valid explanation why on earth does anyone care how many mma i may have ?
    i may have, or someone else whoever it is, may have ...

why do you care ?
    am i your opponent ?
    are you in a competition with me in some form ?

Closed Thread