Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More MMA Generals Please!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

More MMA Generals Please!!!

Hi Blue Byte, Make My Money Worth It. I only have 3 MMA Generals. Will one day be released the sale of those 2 Generals that are missing?

Think about it $$$

qawpaw
    i have 2 and are pleased with that.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Just have some patience, as he is available in the Easter event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Why are you missing those two ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TiuBean View Post
    Hi Blue Byte, Make My Money Worth It. I only have 3 MMA Generals. Will one day be released the sale of those 2 Generals that are missing?

Think about it $$$
    You aren't ''missing '' them, you either weren't playing when they were available or didn't get enough eggs to buy them, that is why those who have played longer have more, as happens in any game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser-1 View Post
    Just have some patience, as he is available in the Easter event
    Ah, but will they? BB might change the general on offer to one of the new generals that come on stream at Christmas.

World
    Sandycove
    I have none on the other server I play on and until I got a major general before halloween and i got the drac and reaper that was the only fast gen i had along with my tavern generals
    MMA's are good but not the end of the world if have 0 or 5 just adapt the way to play the game until you get more in the next easter events to come just think your lucky you have some at least and can always get more at a later date

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    agree adapt the way you play, i took time out so am actually "missing some as was not here at time" They like some of the decorations and 4th gold tower are the rewards of being long term player )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can understand why players who have been playing for short time is being inpatient. It is a long time to wait for something that may or may not become available.

Easy for us who have played more than 2 years. But they have been offered less often during last year than during my 2 first years here.

I think that old an new player and BB should think less about what is fair and who have played long time and what they deserve or not. We dont need to have a prize for playing the longest and we dont need to envy what others got as this is not a competitive game.

Think more about what makes the game fun to play for the players who play now. Having more than one mma does make the game more fun, in my opinion. I think it would be a good idea for BB to ensure that you dont need to play 5 years to get 4- 5 mma. Find a way to make newer players get some too without having to wait for years.
    Last edited by Urd123; 12.12.16 at 09:24.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I can understand why players who have been playing for short time is being inpatient. It is a long time to wait for something that may or may not become available.
    Settlers is all about patience, if you cant be patient find a different game. There is an mma in shop, I know it's a lot of gems but worth buying so you don't have to wait till easter.
    I agree that newer players should be able to get same stuff as older players, but I don't have a 4th gold tower and i'm not crying over it! I would love another mma as I missed out on my 1st event here, but i'm not crying over it. headquarters looks cool, I don't have 1, but i'm not... u get the picture.

seems that what you are saying is, older players have spent 4-5 years acquiring all the stuff they have, but newer players should get the same in 12 months... pfft, have a word with urself.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 12.12.16 at 09:46.

Closed Thread