Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Simulator updated for new generals

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok problem fixed, the problem was that generals attacked always before the rest of troops and they are always the last . It happened with other generals too, but it is more important with the new generals because it changes the results.

technically It was a simple "order by" in a mysql search that was ASC instead of DESC :P.

Thanks for the advices
    Last edited by FastSimTSOmaps; 03.01.17 at 09:20.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsim.php?MapaID=76&LangCode=2&G_1_102=1&Gl_1=92 4723&Gh_1=1068&oi=1&T_1_39=280&E_1_137=200#Gl_1=92 4723&Gh_1=1068

Thank you for the great work on this combat simulator.

I would just like to clarify the above. It's a heavy units vs. heavy units battle. Given that both are last-strike, I assume that mine would attack first, and kill all of the opposing heavy units. The Combat Log shows this is the case, but it shows that enemy heavy units attack me (from the grave, somehow) after that.
    Can anyone please explain the combat mechanics for this type of scenario? I'm not sure if it's an error with the simulator, and I think we can understand why I wouldn't want to try it to find out.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Units with the same initiative are all able to attack. Combat log doesnt show the attacks simultaneously.

Reply to Thread