Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loot Spots

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Loot Spots

Would it be too difficult to have a button from the adventure so that you could post loot spots onto trade? This would be easier and instead of working out what a fish is being sold in lieu of loot spot-wise, you could see it plainly. Players would still be able to do it the current way if they preferred but it might be a better system to implement.

What I envisage is a button on the adv menu that says 'Invite via Trade Office' or something and then when you clicked it, it would create the 'offered' side in the trade office and the player could then choose the asking price and voila - it would be posted.
    Last edited by Scrielle; 14.12.16 at 15:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Lootspots are not supported by BB.
    2 No access to trade office in a adventure zone.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrielle View Post
    Would it be too difficult to have a button from the adventure so that you could post loot spots onto trade? This would be easier and instead of working out what a fish is being sold in lieu of loot spot-wise, you could see it plainly. Players would still be able to do it the current way if they preferred but it might be a better system to implement.

What I envisage is a button on the adv menu that says 'Invite via Trade Office' or something and then when you clicked it, it would create the 'offered' side in the trade office and the player could then choose the asking price and voila - it would be posted.
    How would that work if i had used all my slots for coins and to add a slot it takes gems, sorry its a no from me.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Unfortunately it's just not really feasible. Loot-spots are entirely done off the books, and require a great deal of player trust initially (until you build some good reputation). This is why we don't officially support them from the game's design perspective.

World
    Newfoundland
    Any plans to rework the reward system ?

Its ridiculous that currently you are getting the same kind of rewards for killing one unit and clearing the entire adventure on your own. Its only natural that the rewards would scale based on players commitment towards the end goal, in a similar way exp does.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post

Its ridiculous that currently you are getting the same kind of rewards for killing one unit and clearing the entire adventure on your own. Its only natural that the rewards would scale based on players commitment towards the end goal, in a similar way exp does.
    Why it's ridiculous? What would be your intention with that? What would be the benefits?
    Remember, u can sell a spot or swap it... with your suggestion selling or swapping spots would vanish(disappear) and destroy the entire game, players Exodus...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

If you don't like players getting rewards this way the simple solution is to ask players to help you do the adventure with you, equal work equal payout simples.

Besides they are not getting the same rewards, you get the lions share of the xp.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

qawpaw
    i never sell or buy a loot spot.not worth it. i give away for free in guild, and playing adv does not ruin any gameplay,
    if ls where gone.i play for xp only, thats what its about.nothing else. i am with bb ,and for my 5 cent loot spot sale should be stopped.
    merry christmas

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    with your suggestion selling or swapping spots would vanish(disappear) and destroy the entire game, players Exodus...
    Selling or swapping loot spots exists only because a workaround was needed for a system that was faulty from the start. If it gets fixed, why would it be a bad thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Besides they are not getting the same rewards, you get the lions share of the xp.
    Considering the rewards are random, there is a good chance they will be getting more rewards than the person that does 99% of the work (like 80% of my witch towers I got from guildmates that joined the RBs to collect loot for me, they were getting more of those than I did).
    Especially in adventures dropping multiple types of mini quests - they still have the chance to get better ones than the guy who puts in the effort.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Selling or swapping loot spots exists only because a workaround was needed for a system that was faulty from the start. If it gets fixed, why would it be a bad thing ?

Considering the rewards are random, there is a good chance they will be getting more rewards than the person that does 99% of the work (like 80% of my witch towers I got from guildmates that joined the RBs to collect loot for me, they were getting more of those than I did).
    Especially in adventures dropping multiple types of mini quests - they still have the chance to get better ones than the guy who puts in the effort.
    The LS system is here from the day one I played this game(3 years), so it's not a bug, just a way they implemented the game.
    If it was a bug that bug would be fixed, if u remember before the LS was full of ammo, now of resources, if LS was a bug, they would fix that at that time?!?!, no? ))

What is the problem if u sell the LS and other player get it better? Buy LS also, not just sell them, u will see the same for you :P What is your real problem? Maybe u should choose another game, u just joined something u do not understand :P )))

Reply to Thread