Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas collectibles not spawning correctly

World
    Sandycove
    I'm getting some of each but a HUGE proportions of Candy Canes - much more than an even spread across the group. At this point 36 bells, 98 candy canes, 20 gingerbread - but still searching...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Bells Bells Bells!

Dear BB,

Where on earth have you hidden all those bells?

4-5 spawns and only 4 bells collected?!

How many of you have received few bells in collectibles?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    wierdest thing havent been able to get many gingerbread at all only had 16 but last batch collectables just finished had 18 gingerbread almost all the xmas collectables was gingerbread men

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bells and gingerbread have been difficult to collect. Generally the number of event collectibles vs the normal collectibles seems ridiculously low. This morning I only picked up 2 candy canes and 1 gingerbread.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    well this has been the worst day I got ZERO from todays spawn... never going to make the achievement like this

World
    Newfoundland
    it was the same last year, it's the same with normal collectibles (think the ratio of herbs to banners) some are rarer than others.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    yes, but the problem is that due to the poor ratio, it is going to be impossible to finish every achievement unless you want to pay through the nose in TO. I have collected every collectible on twice a day since the event started and I have 16 ginger.

I will not be able to the 125 needed to finish the achievements.

I don't mind not making achievements where it is my choice. But where the planners/developers mess up again, that it a different matter.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    we now have a tread on bells - one on gingerbread and one on collies not spawning correctly. We have a lot of different memory on how it was. And a lot of theoires on how it is meant to be or should be.

So please are all 3 kinds meant to be equally easy to get ? or is it meant to be like this??

- We find lots of canes and dont get many bells or gingerbread?

As i said before - have been playing during 2 events - never had any problems swapping same amount of one kind for same of another, so I dont think it has been this bad the last 2 years.

I managed to make one basket of presents - and have now 14 bells 11 gingerbread 73 candy cane. ( I bought 2- 4 bells and 2-4 gb in TO)
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    last year:
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...25-Gingerbread
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post293033
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post292860
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post292958

Would be interesting to know whether the people thinking they wouldn't make the achievement a few days into the event last year did or not

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    made my 1st basket of presents after day 3, still 17 days to go and I am confident-ish I may make the full 5 baskets at the end. I only collect 2 spawns a day, but die hards may make the full 3 spawns a day.

I feel sorry for those who can only make the 1 spawn daily, as this part of the event is clearly not to their advantage. Having said that, their best bet is to sell their collectibles for presents so they get them that way - the collie : present ratio is pretty insane, so no reason not to miss out on presents
    Last edited by BlackBart1982; 18.12.16 at 17:42.

Reply to Thread