Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    300 candy canes will be converted to 12 coins
    so candy can be nice.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    produced 2 baskets of presents so far.
    current numbers 200 canes, 59 bells, 28 ginger. ALL of Todays Current collectibles included

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I have logged in all days of the event and I have now 16 gingerbread lol.
    An adult man looking for tiny items on a map that the developpers can not get right.
    I keep amazing myself that I even do that haha

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I have managed to do three presents from the collectables. That too after logging on everyday.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, why can't our bakers make it, on the island? Find ginger on an adventure, mix that in with water, wheat and use barrels (break them down to form moulds).. Hey presto... gingerbread!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    This morning, 30 collects of which 8 were Xmas type. 6 of the 8 were candy, 2 were ginger, zero bells again. Have asked in guild and no-one is getting enough ginger or bells.
    Yep me and my guild are experiencing the same, Masses of Candy canes very few Bells, be lucky sometimes to get 1 bell spawn per refresh, almost certain for at least 1 ginger, but bells are like Gold dust, but hey ive a terrible (being polite) load of Candy Canes

I Strongly doubt ill ever collect enough bells to complete the achievement of making 5 baskets of presents, im fortunate to have made 3 so far, yet waiting on another 9 bells to make another basket of presents, candy canes are in excess of 64 right now to make me 2 more baskets terrible spawn rates %ages are just plain awful per ratio of item.

Ex:- Christmas Bells 1% Gingerbread 10% Candy Canes 89%

out of every event ive taken part in this is the WORST spawn rate of items needed to complete the achievements, and yet there is nothing we can do about it.
    Last edited by Xinthus; 28.12.16 at 19:50.

World
    Sandycove
    I kept quiet over the spawning rate to see how it panned out over the whole event. I had to finish the achievement via TO as both bells and gingerbread were no where near enough ( two and a half baskets short as of yesterday ) . Then I get 7, yes 7 gingerbread finds in one spawn this morning after only getting a max of two ( mostly one ) for every spawn I could collect ( 2 per day ) through out the event. A fix ? If it is , its a little too late with one day to go !!
    My conclusion is this was not well implemented at code level, I hope the devs learn the lesson
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for the free 50 of each.
    Now I have 57 bells, 291 candy canes and 51 gingerbread. Still a bit inequal.

Keeping these out, I got a total of 132 bells, 366 candy canes and 126 gingerbread from the collectibles.
    Aside from random variation, that's about 3x as many canes as the other two, or 50% more canes than the others COMBINED.

And the oddest part: In previous years, there never was an issue.

This isn't the first time you guys messed up a festive event with your random generator.
    Do you guys use a test framework? Do you even learn from failure?

Reply to Thread