Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Contest Contributions

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Santa,

I would like a Roasted Chestnuts buff. It would be a special, zone wide buff that multiplies all other active buffs for a time.
    For example, during an adventure I might require extra troops to be trained up or have urgent requirement of iron from the mines. With a regular buff I can choose from the best available to me and apply it to as many locations as available. With some Roasted Chestnuts, a recipe from your own Mrs Claus, all of the buffs would be working at extra speed, just for a while, getting me through my quests and adventures in double quick time.

I understand if such recipes are held firmly under lock and key by Mrs Clause. In which case I'd be very happy with a stocking full of granite or magic beans, whichever you have to spare.

Yours faithfully,
    IBMKenobi.
    P.S. Look out for the mince pie and carrots on the mantle. If there's a light still on in the house when you visit, don't worry, it's just me tending to my Settlers.

Kottarainen
    Merry christmas
    http://prntscr.com/dn64bi

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB santa below is my christmas wish list for the year ahead I know you have it in your power to deliver these I have been a good boy(most of the time) now its your turn.

1) Generals that move around the map on adventure as fast as the ones that move on expeditions
    2) Some different loot we can buy with star coins and magic beans
    3) Some more gem pits available in market to the people who have all ready had all 10
    4) Some Buildings i can level to level 7
    5) Some different loot available on events so those who get all items this year can get something new next year
    6) Something to do with all this crazy amounts of platinum ore we have
    7) A craftable medi pack
    8) Oh and if you could do something with next doors renditions of abba waterloo that would be great.
    Last edited by whitewolf69; 23.12.16 at 23:25.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB_Santa,

you ask about my most ardent wish ... well it wouldn't be a world based on tea and sympathy .. that would be rather too sloshy ... but a world based on love and empathy would be grand ... too difficult? ... you're a BB_Santa? ... see the point .. ok ... well ... down to business then ...

At this moment my most ardent desire is a roughly equal drop rate for all collies across the game so we can at least trade when we have too many of one thing because someone else will have a shortage ... because right at this moment we appear to have a global glut of candy

Writing in hope

mgc49
    Last edited by mgc49; 24.12.16 at 09:21.

World
    Northisle

spot the gingerbread man
    Last edited by sanellen; 24.12.16 at 13:45.
    Stronger together

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Christmans confusion

Dear Santa

It has been some year!
    Brexit, Trump, Syria, terrorist atacks left n right and the loss of both Prince & Bowie.
    No wonder the year ends in confusion with a golem for christmas????
    A golden confusion that could only be inspired by trumps tacky interior designer
    Rudolph however will save the day

God Yule 2 all
    Blessed be
    Last edited by Sindalah; 24.12.16 at 14:55.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Santa,

We have now been here for many months and have made many new friends, but we have been unable to get home for Christmas this year. Although my crew have never complained, I would dearly love to get all of them some small gift to show how much I have appreciated all the hard work they have put in around this wonderful island we have anchored on.

We have been so busy in the last few months that I have been unable to get all the gifts that I needed to buy, and I do not want even the lowest crew member to miss out on a present this year

For myself I ask for nothing, as we have seen on our Christmas adventures that there are still poor and needy families out there who need you help more than I do

For my cook a new recipe book, so he can gather all the exiting recipes we have discovered on our travels. He always looks longingly at the fine tomes that are presented to the explorers that hold their secrets.

For the first mate a new sword, as her old iron sword has long been blunted by use and the sea - maybe even a damascene sword if I could be so bold to ask for such a fine weapon.

For the cabin boys and stewards, some cloth and wool so they can repair their uniforms. They are all so proud of the role on board my ship, but there is never enough cloth to go around to keep their uniforms looking smart.

For my Cleric and confessor, if there is any holy water left after the golumns had been defeated, he would be honoured to take some on his travels. He has asked to leave my ship in the new year, and eager to seek out the true meaning of Easter - although secretly I think he wants to meet the Easter bunny in person.

For my militia - although they have never seen action on this island - have used much of our supplies, and the swords and bows we started our voyage with seem inadequate for the adventures we have endured most recently, so a few crossbows and cannons would make them proud to bear arms again

For the rest of the crew, they are happy enough not being at sea, but I do want to look after their health - a few of Aunt Irma's gift baskets or feasts would very nice.

Everyone has been looking longingly at the Christmas sweets and gift wrapped beverages we have helped deliver to others, and not one of them has tried to take one for themselves.

Yours Sincerely
    Sonya
    Captain of the Excelsior

World
    Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Red face Soon to Be...Heirloom Christmas Tree

Dear BB Santa -

I wanted to share with you my Christmas Tree. I have never had a Christmas tree in my adult life because the thought of copping a tree down just to enjoy it for a few weeks makes me sad and a fake tree is just too tacky. So I had a lovely woodworking friend make this sweet tree stand which I hope will be a family heirloom for years to come. My new little family does not have many ornaments but the ones we do have a very special and we hope the tree will become more and more beautiful through the years. I knitted my one year old son and husband Christmas Stockings this year too.

Happy Hannukkah, Merry Christmas, And a Joyous New Year!
    Love, Queen_Avery

Last edited by Queen_Avery; 25.12.16 at 22:26.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great contributions guys - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Christmas may have passed, but keep the contributions coming!

Closed Thread