Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Contest Contributions

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Christmas Contest Contributions

This thread is for players to post their contributions to our Christmas Community Contest!

Post below your letters to BB_Santa, and/or your photos of your decorations; don't forget to include your username on a bit of card as proof in the picture!

We've attached an example below to help you.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 16.12.16 at 15:22.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Chistmas photo

Baldins christmas photo.jpg

Merry Christmas to all
    Last edited by Baldin; 17.12.16 at 14:11. Reason: uploading the picture

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB Santa

I hope this letter finds you in good health. Unfortunately it isn't the same for the settlers on my island, let me explain what has been happening:

It appears that the reindeer who recently arrived on my island have been feeding on the wheat fields which sadly means that there will not be sufficient baking done for the annual Christmas dinner, they also found a way into the breweries and friary and have frightened the workers and monks, then they proceeded to drink all the brew we had set aside for the dinner.

They have been following their ringleader, Rudolph with the nose so bright, flying around the island at night in their drunken state and have been dropping smelly messes everywhere, lots of which has landed on the roof of the Mayor's house. Needless to say he is furious and has made the settlers take down their scaffolding from the buildings they had been constructing and has had them move it to his house so that the roof can be kept clean of these smelly messes. This has meant that all construction has drawn to a halt, no goodies are being made and there isn't enough brew for the Christmas party.

All we ask for Christmas is that you send some Reindeer diapers and that Rudolph be reprimanded for leading all the other Reindeer into bad ways. If you could send the diapers this week we may still be able to salvage the Christmas dinner and party for the children.

Thank you kindly BB Santa, we hope you can help sort this out so that we can all enjoy a Very Merry Christmas.

Auntyrae

World
    Northisle
    Dear BB Santa

Do you remember last Christmas when you got stuck in my chimney? oh how i laughed so hard, then you sneezed and flew out the flue and landed on the hearth!
    Alpaca and Saqui (naughty) stood there giggling as there was soot apon your sack and your beard was BLACK, not to worry i'll fetch my winter paint to fix that (good girl)

We sat down to dinner roasted duck we all had, that's when you asked me had i been Good or Bad?

Oh BB Santa what do you mean, im a very very good girl i killed the Evil Queen

wonderful i heard you say what present would you like for Christmas day?

i thought long hard and decided on that day i would like to have improved farms as i'm dreaming of a "WHEAT CHRISTMAS"

i wish you and your elves a very merry christmas and there's cookies under my tree

Sanellen
    Stronger together

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Keep it up guys - just remember that if you submit a picture of your decorations, that you include a piece of card/paper with your TSO username on it!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

cc
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 22.12.16 at 11:54. Reason: Fixed image embed

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear BB_Santa,

There's actually not much I'm wishing for this year, things seem to be rolling along well.
    Troop numbers are up, resources keep flowing steadily trough the many large storehouses scattered across my piece of island paradise, there's even a steady diet of adventures for my generals to keep busy on, instead of hanging around the tavern all day AND all night.

This year, I think one thing I'm wishing for, is for a gift of aid, be it population, resources or even some special decorations, for those just starting to build, those who are stepping out boldly with only a tavern general or two on their first adventure, those who hesitantly enter that madcap world known as the Trade Channel for the first time, those who ...... well, you get the picture I'm sure. Something for the newcomers that says 'pleased to meet you, welcome to TSO, we hope you stay'.

Now I know I said there wasn't much I was wishing for, aside from what I've just wished for above, I'd be gleefully happy if my generals could come back from their next tilt at Secluded Experiments with that elusive Angel Gate.

Well, that's me, wishing you all at BB a Very Merry Christmas, a riotously Happy New Year and more importantly - Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All Men.

Llwc.

World
    Newfoundland
    baby tree (or tree for baby)

Closed Thread