Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Evil Queen - Epic meh

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Why on earth would anyone want 25 lv6 bakeries?
    Not even mentioning the consumption of wheat, flour and water ...

I have 6 lv6 bakeries and I am sitting on roughly 13m bread and 500k baked settlers - frankly don't know what to do with them.

My Village schools already make it somewhat difficult to kill settlers as fast as they come - and ever since Grilled Steak, I'm not making Irma Baskets any more.

I need about 1000 settlers a day for Ali Babas and that means I'm making about 250 extra, ignoring those that come from fairytale loots ...

Then again, seeing that I consume over 64k Water/12h and a single IWM is only 3k water - I have an idea what I could do with a lv50 Well or two ...
    1000 pop per day... i envy you man... lol a vlt alone is almost 5k and you can do a couple a day very fast or other adventures. I kill pop faster then i breath... the wheat comsumption is huge, true but you can switch prouctions and make flour for a while stock it up and then use buffs and make a huge amount of bread fast. Besides imagine the building space you can save if don't need regular bakeries... or mills... etc... if you ever have all 7 chains at level 50 the sapce you save on your island alone is very good, even at smaller levels it's still great. My point is... Epic Farmyard... heck yeh

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi how can I get an epic adventure?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaa111 View Post
    Hi how can I get an epic adventure?
    you can get them from the merchant using map fragments or your explorers can find them. Roaring Bull, Black knights, Dark Brotherhood an secluded experiments are all epic. first 2 ar easier than last 2.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i pretty much agree with rylian and i dont need the farm, but it's something else to do in game which is always welcome and while i understand rylian isnt complaining for asking for change, simply voicing his opinion i will point out... u dont have to do it if u dont want to

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do it because I need something else to do. I do like the epic farmyard. But I do agree with some of the complaints.
    The rare buildings - got my first one - and a big disappointment. Would have expected something that had some actual value, not just a very big ornament.
    I am not really into ornaments - prefer for stuff to be useful, and with that size I would have expected the ancient temple to hold at least 200 settlers, but it is just an ornament.

I also find the loot generally rather small and disappointing. Sometimes there is a bit of grout - that is nice. I dont need more beans.
    I also hate to finally get to the end of chain and again and again and again- get the blueprint for water. A bit of variation would be nice.

The epic wood and farmyard I see as a way to fine tune your production chain. And when you for some reason need a lot of something, like for a quest - then they are also nice
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hm, is there more than one type of 'epic silo' blueprint? I already had the first level (20 refill) unlocked, just did evil queen chain again, got another 'epic silo' blueprint but it hasn't unlocked the next level (30 refill).
    Academic really since I have no need for it at all, long since had that covered by imp silo's and as pointed out elsewhere the whole building is un-necessary to most high level players.
    Yes buffed it's like 25 bakeries (if you get the blueprints) but as Sharpy points out, with 12 schools and 500k breadmen in store from existing bakeries it's not needed. Furthermore, you'd have to buff it what? Every 8 hours? doesnt fit with my 48 hour buff cycle and that strange thing called work....

Another one of those Everest things, you do it because it's there, no other reason. And there's not a lot else to do now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Hm, is there more than one type of 'epic silo' blueprint? I already had the first level (20 refill) unlocked, just did evil queen chain again, got another 'epic silo' blueprint but it hasn't unlocked the next level (30 refill).
    You can get 5 epic silo blueprints, each should unlock the next level. I suggest you contact support.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hmm not true got tome recipe after finished second time evill queen quest

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You can get 5 epic silo blueprints, each should unlock the next level. I suggest you contact support.
    Thanks Doro,
    I assumed as much, nice to have confirmation though. I've raised a ticket.

Edit,

Aha, wait a minute, a light dawns....If there are actually 5 levels....
    If the first is 10, then it did activate and it's now 20.

However.....
    This is far from clear because I can now see 20 as an available choice and 30 dimmed out. Presumably what i had before was 10 available and 20 dimmed out. Thus if I get the blueprint again I will see 30 available and 40 dimmed out (with the 20 row removed completely and exactly the same number of 'lit' rows as before the application of the new blueprint).

In the case of the only other epic (woodyard) each row would light up as you opened it, there was no removal of previously completed rows and the addition of new higher ones. So for the farm if one simply glances at it and sees 3 lit rows before and after the new blueprint it appears to have done nothing at all.

Of course if there are a that many levels multiplied by that many functions for the Epic Farm there isn't the space for the necessary rows and it will need to increment existing ones. it is however mildly confusing to see no more lit up rows having completed another blueprint when the only other epic yard worked differently.

Additionally I admit I wasn't paying that much attention to what it could do since as stated I don't care about it or need it.
    Last edited by Eeyore; 26.02.17 at 22:09.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    First level is 10 refill. Second level is 20 refill.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread