Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Evil Queen - Epic meh

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the epic farmyard. But besides that I do agree that the loot is not that great. Got my 3rd ancient temple, was lucky to sell one of them, so just stuck with 2.
    Not sure if there is something worth getting, all I got so far is red trees cherry trees and the temple.
    Why make suck a big thing and it is only there to look good?? I am not keen on ornaments and I would expect a building that size to have a function. Like holding 100 settlers or something like that. Pretty sure the first ones that bought it on marked from others was thinking the same.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    I've had all the trees which I like, 2 bone churches and today a very welcome frozen manor on red riding hood.... However, the recipe I got today was the first duplicate, same epic stable as I already have. So, I will not be doing any more of this chain, not when you get duplicate recipes when you don't yet have the full set. I'm sure the fabled tome recipe is eye-wateringly expensive to make too. Soooo it's the end of the line with it for me. Shame, as it's always enjoyable to have different things to do. The loot is generally poor, the losses very high. I somehow feel cheated, after all I invested a lot of time, resources and crystals, to be given something unusable at the end.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueyonder View Post
    I've had all the trees which I like, 2 bone churches and today a very welcome frozen manor on red riding hood.... However, the recipe I got today was the first duplicate, same epic stable as I already have. So, I will not be doing any more of this chain, not when you get duplicate recipes when you don't yet have the full set. I'm sure the fabled tome recipe is eye-wateringly expensive to make too. Soooo it's the end of the line with it for me. Shame, as it's always enjoyable to have different things to do. The loot is generally poor, the losses very high. I somehow feel cheated, after all I invested a lot of time, resources and crystals, to be given something unusable at the end.
    Are you sure it's a duplicate and not a level up for a recipe you have already ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah it's probably a level up blueprint. There are no duplicates and you stop getting them after you have fully leveled all of the 7 production lines to level 5.

World
    Northisle
    Hi Dorotheus, Mannerheim,

Yep thanks, discovered from guild pal yesterday was an upgrade. Still annoyed though as spent a lot of time on here trying to find out information about the stoopid thing before I posted. And yes I now know it's on the Wiki.... pity the info not easily available in their own game.
    Last edited by Blueyonder; 09.03.17 at 13:52. Reason: corrected spelling

Reply to Thread