Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nusala

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    For some it does, and so far all the gens have been males, in a game where there are much more girls playing than in any other computer game.
    So yes many of the other gens might be female then ?. Why does it then say he ?? You comment does not make any sense to me. But this might be a ice opportunity to make the reports shorter and simpler, not just when it comes to the gender.
    Agreed. There is no need to mention gender in the reports. Should be a much easier fix than adding gender to general's code.

That being said. Are there female settlers? They all seem like chubby men to me. Or am I the sexist now?

Indeed, finding sense in the gender debates that we have are difficult. I could be more direct, but that would be hate crime in the senseless "debate".

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the reports - the text is an error, and will be fixed in a later game version. Due to the thread now having run its course, I'm closing it.

Closed Thread