Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing gift from Aunt Christine

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Missing gift from Aunt Christine

With Christmas over, it's time to put away the decorations until the end of the year. As you gingerly take down the center-piece tree, you notice an unopened Christmas card: it's from your dear Aunt Christine Olga Larissa Lectible!

Inside is a voucher for some festive gifts - even though they're a bit late, you're sure you can find use for them.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 03.01.17 at 13:52.

Naveed1967
    thanks

i was thinking may 2000 presents and 2000 gems also, apart from 50 bell, 50 ginger and 50 candy

thanks again for entire UBISoft and SettlersOnline team

regards,
    naveed

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks - better late than never I guess. But you need to sent a dentist also - All the settlers will surely have bad teeth from the huge amounts of extra candy canes

My stash alone is 300 of them
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Isn't a miscalculation?

Sugar canes were very abundant during the quests. In contrast, I could barely close up on ginger bread.
    Providing same numbers of these collectibles does not look right for me.

Otherwise, you have a chance to explain - what do I suppose to to with the remaining "bells" and "canes"?

World
    Northisle
    Thank you for the collectibles in the mail but I have to ask- would it not have been easier (and probably quicker) to have just sent 20 presents? After all, that's what most people will be doing with them anyway. I am aware that some could be traded but so can presents so that's not an argument against.

By sending out the collectibles, you have essentially given away two fifths of the "make 5 baskets" achievement which kind of makes a mockery of not only that itself, but also of those players who really tried to get that achievement done "properly".

I imagine the mail was in order to redress the collectible imbalance which ideally, should not have happened in the first place. As it did, then surely the candy canes, the most overly-abundant collectible of the event, should not have been in the mail.

I don't want to seem ungrateful and I am certain that many players are happy with the BB gifts, yet I- and maybe a few other players- feel that my efforts to make the baskets in order to get that achievement have been ridiculed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you, very nice! Happy New Year to all and everyone!

World
    Newfoundland
    A reasonable solution imo.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread