Reply to Thread

Thread: Aladdin And The Oil Lamp S2, Leader 3 kill with 1R block

World
    Sandycove

Aladdin And The Oil Lamp S2, Leader 3 kill with 1R block

Aladdin And The Oil Lamp
    These are attacking positions for 2 MG (Major General) and 1 Tavern General.
    I used current Wiki guide :
    http://www.settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/...ith-besiegers/

First you need to kill camp 14 = Major 40 MS + 230 MM ( 270 Battle Hardened Sailor )
    Second, perform Tavern 1R block to kill camp 17 ( 100 Petty Officer, 150 Mounted Sailor, Captain ) :

Kill remaining Leaders Camp 11 and Camp 13 ... then move to the position on my picture to kill camp 19 :

MG 1 must be sent to kill camp 15 (enemy no.1 in my picture) and he must make minimum 8 flags distance ... then send Tavern 1R block as it goes ...
    Tavern 1R have distance of 5 flags, but we need 6 !!!! So, send Tavern to the Leader Camp 19 and wait end of drums (he must compensate 1 more flag for us) ... he will come out and hit the corner of the MG1 tent when you need to send MG2 to kill camp 19.

Its extremly important to send all 3 generals in one wave. After you kill camp 15 no more chances, as that Enemy Camp 15 change the path for Tavern and MG2 !!
    You must send Tavern and MG2 to camp 19, Tavern MUST BE intercepted by camp 18 (enemy no 2 in my pic) , so MG2 can kill camp 19.

If I made it, you can do it to...
    Gl
    Fafa
    Last edited by Fafarona; 05.01.17 at 01:31.

Reply to Thread