Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Epic workyard

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland

Epic workyard

So i had a quest to build an epic workyard - I built it. I read up on it on wiki, I've looked at what it does and opened a few new slots. Thing is - what does it actually do?

Does it mean I don't need foresters or I can reduce them or what? I really don't understand what it's supposed to do.

World
    Sandycove
    it can make all sorts not just plant trees but i use my one to plant trees so i save build spots where i shoudl have foresters but when do all quests can do all teh following in it

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah i get that it makes all sorts but does it do all this on top of your existing foresters, cutters etc? so that one seed plants 33 trees? so I can turn off some foresters?

World
    Sandycove
    yes

World
    Northisle
    And you can buff it for even more goodness

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    As long as not having a x3 (or better buff) for Epic Woodyard only using as forester - seldomly producing coal @EW.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    so it makes 33 seeds. I turned off foresters equal to 17 seeds and i have lots of gaps where trees where so either I'm missing something or this doesn't work

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    so it makes 33 seeds. I turned off foresters equal to 17 seeds and i have lots of gaps where trees where so either I'm missing something or this doesn't work
    Did you allow for walk and cycle times. Production time for a Forrester is 2 mins 15 secs. The production time in the Epic is 10 mins over 4 times longer. This means the Epic is only producing a little under 7.5 seeds compared to a Forrester level 1
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 06.01.17 at 20:26.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can't see the use of this then really

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    Can't see the use of this then really
    A lot of ppl cant, but i'm sure u'll find a use for it eventually if u keep tinkering. everybody's island works differently. I use mine for coal which i think is unusual

Reply to Thread