Reply to Thread

Thread: Roaring Bull with Fafa and Nusala

World
    Sandycove

Roaring Bull with Fafa and Nusala

Hi, first many thanks to xuu23 as this is improved guide of his work.
    Second, Im not the artist, so sorry as I could not make any better guide, I hope you will handle it easily.
    For this guide I used :
    2x mma
    2x Dracul
    1x MG (Major General)
    1x MOD (Master of Defence)
    1x Nusala
    3x Tav (Tavern General) , maybe 4 if you do not have MOD
    Must be used minimum 8 Generals, bc Position 1 requires 8 Generals minimum.
    Units needed (AVG Count) :
    -550R, 84S, 150ES, 275 Cav, 140XB, 250K (can be lesser), 2 M, 1 LB, 1B.
    (With Nusala, you never know, but I lose 520R avg)

Send Generals into adventure and when they land, move them to the right landing Zone (player/ls buyer place no.2). Generals must be placed b4 you send Attack no.1 with MMA : 85 R + 1 M + 134 K. Landed Generals with their tent change the path of the attacking and blocking generals. Do not use ES here, couse enemy will attack your K, so possible to lose 1 M, but better than to lose K . To kill camp 1, you can use MG 84R+1ES+185K as well.

After you kill Camp 1, time to use multiple blocks and things gets complicated, so please cautious. I use MOD here for blocking and attacking the WT1 (Witch Tower), but you can use simulator and find block with Tavern General. First send General 1 - MOD to camp 1 with 147 Cav + 21 ES + 19 XB, then within sound of drums General 2 Tav to camp 2 with 84S + 110 ES + 5 XB and then WAIT !!

Wait till Tav/General 2 come to the designated and marked spot and then send General 3 Tavern 1R to block camp 3 wait end of drums and send as last attack here MMA with 147 R+1ES + 72K to kill WT1.

Time to move and kill WT2. B4 we kill WT2, we must kill ONLY 1 camp here. I used multiple 1R Dracul Suicide, but MMA suicide also helps a lot. To attack enemy camp, Generals must be placed as in picture below. Marked with X are attacking Generals, marked with cubes are Generals which keeps the attacking direction (path), marked with circles are wave 2 which will kill WT2 after. NOTE, again the Generals must be placed as in picture bellow. If you do not have Dracul or MMA for suicide attack, use any General to place it by/in front of Nusala.

If you do not have 1 or 2 Dracul for suicide, place at the Position 2 any General as I said b4. All 3 Generals must be sent to the WT2. Send Dracul NO1 - top with 1R, wait and send Dracul NO2 and then NO3 Nusala 110R+50 Cav + 5XB, Nusala can return up to 24R home . All 3 Generals must be intercepted. NOTE, after your Nusala kill enemy Camp 3, you must retreat Nusala, bc you send her to attack WT2 ! Also, to kill Camp3, you can use MMA 154R+1ES+65 Cav, or with 1 MMA suicide at the Position 2, MMA 113R +1ES +90 Cav + 16K.

Time to kill WT2 now when path is opened. Now you have to be quick when sending the Generals, all 3 must be sent to WT2 and do it as fast its possible! Tav 1 R to WT2, fast MMA 1R suicide to WT2, MG fast to WT2 and 126R +1ES+5 Cav + 137 XB + 1K.

Move Generals at the Position 3 now, final attacks here. General 1 MOD to block camp 1 with 154 Cav + 37 XB (bit risky, I never lose this block) or Tavern 4 Cav + 88 ES (I never test this block), within sounds of drums General 2 or Tavern to block the camp 2 with 120 Cav + 80 ES, now count minimum 3 seconds, MMA suicide 1R as General 3 to WT3 and General 4 Nusala with 112R +1M+1S+1ES+1Cav+1B+1LB+1K + 46 XB to kill WT3 and END .
    To kill WT3 you can also use : MG 182R++1M+1S+1ES+1Cav+1B+1LB+1XB + 81K or
    MMA 1R suicide + MG 145R++1M+1S+1ES+1Cav+1B+1LB+1XB + 118K or
    MMA 1R suicide and MMA 139R+1M+1S+1ES+1Cav+1B+1LB+1XB +74K.

I hope someone will make better guide than this one here, perhaps more simpler.
    Gl
    Fafa
    Last edited by Fafarona; 08.01.17 at 23:44.

Reply to Thread