Reply to Thread

Thread: Newfoundland Trade sheet - wtshare my one if you like it

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool Newfoundland Trade sheet - wtshare my one if you like it

It's been a long time since Newfoundland had an up to date trade sheet, but with the new trade prices that are now available at en.tsomaps.com/price/ I have been creating my own trade sheet with additional helpful calculations.

At the moment I am still adding to it eg the loot values of each adventure, but I have just updated all the prices and wondered what people think of it.

You can take a look at it at Trade-Prices-Newfoundland - hopefully I have the shared permissions right

A few points to mention:
    Loot spot trades eg 1 fish for 40Kgc will generate incorect trade prices at en.tsomaps.com/price so maybe loot spots could be sold for scarecrows instead as incorrect prices will also mess up the loot spot values.
    The accuracy of the prices depend on sensible trades in the TO. I am not responsible for the acurracy of the trade prices.....you are.

Whilst I hope to keep the trade sheet updated each week, a more accurate trade price is obtained from en.tsomaps.com/price.

I still have loads to do on the trade sheet but the resources tab is 99% finished so it can be used now. Other pages will be finished soon.

Finally
    Although this trade sheet was created for my personal use I think people will gain benefit from it so I'm happy to share it.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome

My trade sheet has many tabs, don't forget to click the tabs at the bottom of the sheet, or the button at the top. It may take a few seconds to load each tab as it has quite a few calculations to do.

Latest News:
    Tradesheet updated 05/05/2017
    Last edited by Bugglesx; 05.05.17 at 13:56.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice work
    Thanks for sharing
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    nice one, thanks for sharing!

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have decided to change the way the prices are captured from en.tsomaps.com/price/.

After 2 months of showing the average price it is clear that rouge trades are making the average price fluctuate wildly. So from now on I shall be using the graphs to obtain a more stable price i.e. any noticiable spikes etc will be ignored.

Whilst this will generate a less precise price it should better represent the actual TO prices.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bows = 1,282 per 1k. That seems a little high..... Although I imagine thats a problem with the tsomaps data.

Brotherjon
    Many thanks for sharing this!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yup always nice to see a new tradesheet published

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    weapon crafting guides and recruitment guides are way out about 8k for weapon 9k for rec

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf69 View Post
    weapon crafting guides and recruitment guides are way out about 8k for weapon 9k for rec
    Recruitment guide price seems to be correct(9K). Weapon crafting guide has now changed with the updated info. Please see coment in OP... data is as accurate as the trades in the TO.

Reply to Thread