Reply to Thread

Thread: Aladdin And The Beautiful Princess Bug

World
    Sandycove

Aladdin And The Beautiful Princess Bug

I useed Wiki guide where attacking order wrote 66 left - 68 right side, but I have 5 attacking generals, so I can possible attack multiple camps what I done here and I lost many Elite units. This is BUG in the game and need to be fixed, please.

Here is attacking order by Wiki guide :

But as I didnt saw any Red Zone around the Camp 68, I sent my MG to kill 68, Veteran to kill 66, but my MG come first in the attacking Zone and was intercepted by Camp 66, what have no sense at all, bc down you can see the attacking order and numbers.

Here all of us can see that is possible to attack camp 68, no Red Zone at all + the camp 68 have no.1 on, BUT if I send atack now and again to camp 68 will be intercepted by camp 67 - top left camp. Please, does anyone see Red Zone around top left camp ? I think there is nothing red there :/

Here all of us can see the attacking order, which is camp 67 have no 3, so how its possible that camp can intercept sent attack on the camp 68 :

Please, this needs to be repaired.
    Ty
    Fafa
    Last edited by Fafarona; 11.01.17 at 23:42.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks as if the gen for some reason did not get intercepted by 67. He has always been intercepted by 68, but then been intercepted again when he pass from north to south been intercepted by 67. But does he get intercepted by 67 and then again by 68?
    I am doing one at the moment - but not at that part yet. Will report if I experience the same thing.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    I useed Wiki guide where attacking order wrote 66 left - 68 right side, but I have 5 attacking generals, so I can possible attack multiple camps what I done here and I lost many Elite units. This is BUG in the game and need to be fixed, please.

Here is attacking order by Wiki guide :

But as I didnt saw any Red Zone around the Camp 68, I sent my MG to kill 68, Veteran to kill 66, but my MG come first in the attacking Zone and was intercepted by Camp 66, what have no sense at all, bc down you can see the attacking order and numbers.
    The wiki guide is telling the correct attacking order; The shown attacking order in-game are incorrect - that's the issue, both in AAtBP and ABToK.

Here all of us can see that is possible to attack camp 68, no Red Zone at all + the camp 68 have no.1 on, BUT if I send atack now and again to camp 68 will be intercepted by camp 67 - top left camp. Please, does anyone see Red Zone around top left camp ? I think there is nothing red there :/

Spoiler
    There's no other Red Zone shown because Camp 68 is the first intercepting camp.

Here all of us can see the attacking order, which is camp 67 have no 3, so how its possible that camp can intercept sent attack on the camp 68 :

Spoiler
    Because after Camp 68 has intercepted, camp 69 do the same, as camp 67 (and camp 66).
    Every time a general gets intercepted, a new route is set for it. That's how it may end up in camp 66 and camp 67 before entering camp 68.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Wiki guide is fine.

Problem is the camp 68 should be 1st intercepting camp, however, it is not ... this way ...

If you look at my last picture here, will se Red Zone of the camp 67 (top left one), which is normal if I want to attackt the Final Leader camp, but I didnt, I sent to camp no.1, being intercepted by no.3. If you look at my picture before last one, you will not see Red Zone(s) anymore.

Red Zone if you choose to attack Final :

No Red Zone if you choose to attack any other camp :

Problem in this addy are all 5 camps. Red Zone represents danger Zone and must be visible whichever camp we decided to attack. If this not wrong, then how I see Red Zone(s) in TOK !? (Wiki guide, camp 30 and 31) , where also floors exists and it is clear+visible that Red Zone covers both floors ! Red Zone missing and its bug which need to be fixed pls.
    Last edited by Fafarona; 12.01.17 at 19:23.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Wiki guide is fine.

Problem is the camp 68 should be 1st intercepting camp, however, it is not ... this way ...
    It is the 1st intercepting camp. Camp 67 (and camp 66) do however intercept and change the route, while camp 69 do intercept but can't change route without camp 68 intercepting again.

If you look at my last picture here, will se Red Zone of the camp 67 (top left one), which is normal if I want to attackt the Final Leader camp, but I didnt, I sent to camp no.1, being intercepted by no.3. If you look at my picture before last one, you will not see Red Zone(s) anymore.

Red Zone if you choose to attack Final :

No Red Zone if you choose to attack any other camp :

Problem in this addy are all 5 camps. Red Zone represents danger Zone and must be visible whichever camp we decided to attack. If this not wrong, then how I see Red Zone(s) in TOK !? (Wiki guide, camp 30 and 31) , where also floors exists and it is clear+visible that Red Zone covers both floors ! Red Zone missing and its bug which need to be fixed pls.
    Yes, Red Zone represents danger Zone. It's a flawed script showing on client-side that do not match what actually happens on server-side.
    If you'd attack camp 30 or camp 31 in ABToK, you'd see Red Zone at camp 31 because it will intercept before camp 30.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    If you'd attack camp 30 or camp 31 in ABToK, you'd see Red Zone at camp 31 because it will intercept before camp 30.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    It's a flawed script showing on client-side that do not match what actually happens on server-side.
    Yep, that all about it.

Reply to Thread