Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beans

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Beans

Can you made some building who produce beans. We have already FairyTale Castel, now is time that you made another building .

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I´m sorry but i´m fully against this.. We are already swimming in beans.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I am hoping KRIZ meant use beans, not make them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I am hoping KRIZ meant use beans, not make them.
    That's what I presume he means as well, in which case my answer is manu recipe uses beans.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 , we really want to use for them, they stack without use atm already !

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks guys , but can you tell me how you swimming in beans ? whot adventure that I play or how that I collect them. I don't mean on trade. My Fairytale castel eat them fast

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIZEVCI View Post
    Thanks guys , but can you tell me how you swimming in beans ? whot adventure that I play or how that I collect them. I don't mean on trade. My Fairytale castel eat them fast
    When you have cleared you islands and get to around level 58 - many of us dont have anything left to use the beans on - so they start to accumulate.
    So for me - would not want a building that makes even more beans.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    As long as beans are more expensive than gold you cant really say the market is swimming in them That higher level players do doesnt mean a thing really since thats a personal thing and not a community thing. Also consistency says that we can make every other resource except beans and grout and a few more so we should be able to make beans aswell As for swimming in it same can be said about granite,salpetre and titanium ore. Should we remove those then?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyria64 View Post
    As long as beans are more expensive than gold you cant really say the market is swimming in them That higher level players do doesnt mean a thing really since thats a personal thing and not a community thing. Also consistency says that we can make every other resource except beans and grout and a few more so we should be able to make beans aswell As for swimming in it same can be said about granite,salpetre and titanium ore. Should we remove those then?
    No there is also platinum and mahogany. You cant produce them either, and we dont need to. Pretty sure someone maid a calculation error somewhere when they asses the size of loot, because those we are swimming in. To be honest we really dont need the buildings for saltpeter, titanium or granite. So removing them would not be a great loss. Yes it is nice to have lots of granite, but I think the game was more interesting before. Now only thing I am chasing is exp and grout.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIZEVCI View Post
    I do lots of fairytale adventures predominantly Valiant little tailor on my other server account and if i have them drop in loot sons of little tailor also that way get beans in the loot and can sell the 2 lootspots for gold coins or beans.

as for the castle eating them personaly i would not open it up unless i had at least a rainbow buff and 14000 beans saved up that way you end up with over 10k stalks 4 days later and i would NEVER let it run unbuffed as that is a waste of beans

in this account i do a lot of ali baba addys that can drop alot more beans in the loots also so you can get more and more the higher levels you go and harder adventures you do.

however if your making stalks to claim the island parts of archipelago you dont need to claim them all in order (would just mean longer walks for attacking generals) but on my other server account im currently slowly chipping away at 6th part you attack on that but i haven't claimed all 5 the other parts just 3 of them for now so my men just have longer walks thats all. and eventuly i will go back and make the stalks to claim the other sections i missed and not claimed yet.

Reply to Thread