Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.01.2017

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    What res are required for the locate all collies zone buff?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Arc mine

same here...at least with this arc mine that we got from the event will stay at it is and you can do whatever you like for the newly bought arc mine. Can you not just give it as a gift ( a lasting one) anyway as Ive heard that plenty were anyway disappointed from the last door of the calendar and I heard that bb wants to give something to everyone in the mail (which didnt arrive yet) so, why not this arc mine will be it or one of it?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also, will this update include refreshing items in the guild store or will that be another update?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    I'm not saying it was intended, though it would be interesting to know when and how this building made its way into the database.

My point was it was nice to have even a little relief to the bottleneck that is iron ore production, and for me, and I'm sure many others, it made the game better and more enjoyable to have a recurring iron mine.
    my point exactly. at least with this arc mine that we got from the event will stay at it is and you can do whatever you like for the newly bought arc mine. anyway as Ive heard that plenty were anyway disappointed from the last door of the calendar and I heard that bb wants to give something to everyone in the mail (which didnt arrive yet) so, why not this arc mine will be it or one of it? I know that this is not meant to be...but you allow it and player got a taste of it and find a relief from one of the mining problem, and if you take it back its like getting a lolly from the kids mouth, that is cruel.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 for stacking adventures.
    I would ask you to remove the shortcut button "0" from adventures.
    When you type the number of soldiers with 0 (e.g 101 - 210...), camera is flying arround map.
    ty

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...226#post325226
    Last edited by Bojan74; 24.01.17 at 09:58.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan74 View Post
    +1 for stacking adventures.
    I would ask you to remove the shortcut button "0" from adventures.
    When you type the number of soldiers with 0 (e.g 101 - 210...), camera is flying arround map.
    ty
    +1 for remove 0 shortcut, but could you open it in suggestions forum?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    hehe, whatever happened to using marble & hardwood to build iron mines? When exploiting a worldwide bug its probably best not to tell anyone about it as once BB hears about it then its over, now why did ppl open their mouth about the quickly healing mmma's a few months back

World
    Sandycove
    I cant believe people are so upset about the arctic mine not being able to keep collapsing and being rebuilt they were never meant to be in the 1st place
    ever since they came in the game it was a case of if they run out they die like any other mine (except endless copper mine which makes sense as they do cost 20k gems)
    so originally arctic mines were good to stock up with iron refills and keep them for when you needed a fast iron ore boost and sleep them before they run out.
    However now we can get lv 7 mines from the pinky ponk (aka excelsior) which are better than level 5 AND if you let them run out they also will collapse but again save you licences.

if people knew about the bug (i know i didn't but then again i never exploit the game as its not about that for me) and chose to exploit the game then that is their fault if/when BB find out about bugs that should not be happening and fix them, they get the hump as now they "wasted resources etc to be able to do the exploit" simple if it is a bug and you know it is when you do something you should expect BB to fix that bug and put it back the way things were meant to be so i wouldnt even waste my time trying to exploit the game as you will loose out in the long run.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    I cant believe people are so upset about the arctic mine not being able to keep collapsing and being rebuilt
    20 Iron Mines expiring every day means rebuilding them every day.

Takes 5min per mine clogging up your build queue and time for 100min - the biggest thing arctics gave for me was the ability to get all my iron mines up and sorted and then I could look into building gold mines & coal mines.

Its a MASSIVE timesink.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Boli32 View Post
    20 Iron Mines expiring every day means rebuilding them every day.

Takes 5min per mine clogging up your build queue and time for 100min - the biggest thing arctics gave for me was the ability to get all my iron mines up and sorted and then I could look into building gold mines & coal mines.

Its a MASSIVE timesink.
    i make my mines when they run out daily yeah it takes time but if you have them running out everyday your upgrading your mines past level 1 so they run out faster
    i just leave mine at either lv 1 or lv 2 depending on how much iron i will need that day aka if i wake my smelters up also and just buff them with either steaks if lv 1 as or feasts if they lv 2 on my north isle account and if needs be make fields etc also.

on this my sandy account i just make them as they die its no hardship really and yes even if i do have to find and remake all iron and gold and coal mines it part of the game. Its like when in early days you spend most the day making wells and fields etc also they all take time but this game was never intended to be a fast game.

if you only bought the arctics knowing about the bug then you should expected BB to fix the bug asap as BB have history of fixing any bug that "profits" players in anyway as soon as they can, eg years back some gold ore refill bug thing i remember hearing things about that they fixed, to the latest i heard was the gens healing faster bug tbh i never even noticed that when it was happening as knew my gens would need to heal 2-4 hours so i played the trade part if the game as i waited for them healing as usual. thats why imo there is no point trying to get any exploits in the game as they will be put back to way they meant to be so you would loose out in the long run.

Reply to Thread