Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.01.2017

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelThorn View Post
    Just want to tell you how much I love this update. Not only the stacking adventures, but the game is lightning fast all of a sudden, at least on my computer. Thank you, BB.
    Specially fast buffs, awesome really, i can easily help people to buff all buildings without worry anymore about annoying delay.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you BB on this update! Stackable advs are nice indeed but the fast buffs is just outstanding, very well done! Now we only need a "move to top" button in the barracks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Robben_303 View Post
    Thank you BB on this update! Stackable advs are nice indeed but the fast buffs is just outstanding, very well done! Now we only need a "move to top" button in the barracks
    +10
    Was a bit shocked to learn that I have 94 Artcic explotion and 177 whilrwind
    Nice with better and faster buffing too
    Last edited by Urd123; 24.01.17 at 20:51.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    pvp is still not working properly i just did a regular colony and the map boss switched units as i was attacking!!!!!!!!!!

very annoying as i cant switch units until all my stack of units are dead boohoo
    Stronger together

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I have a strange bug i guess it is

i sent all my geos out marble hunting they all got sent yet in my star they all look unsent so clicked on one and has box as if is sent to speed up with gems if i wanted

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks BB for this update!
    Stackable adventures so nice, and the quick response time when I place the buffs great !! It is now so much easier to buff a guild!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahari View Post
    I have a strange bug i guess it is

i sent all my geos out marble hunting they all got sent yet in my star they all look unsent so clicked on one and has box as if is sent to speed up with gems if i wanted

Spoiler
    That's an update issue in Star menu.

Quickest workaround:
    Click the ascending/descending triangle 1-2 times.
    Or use mouse-scroll while hovering over Star menu.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 24.01.17 at 19:54.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelThorn View Post
    Just want to tell you how much I love this update. Not only the stacking adventures, but the game is lightning fast all of a sudden, at least on my computer. Thank you, BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irobijn View Post
    Thanks BB for this update!
    Stackable adventures so nice, and the quick response time when I place the buffs great !! It is now so much easier to buff a guild!
    Indeed!
    It's never been that smooth like this since..ever?
    Since the introduction of the mouse-over shown remaining buff time I've been used to webrefresh browser, then at every 2nd hour, to avoid freezes and major lag issues. After the introduction of The Excelsior it's been down to every hour and that's a little bit too often. Hopefully this smoothness will last longer.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Northisle
    Can't complain all the time.... this time need to give props to BB, great update, buffing is a lot faster now and building spaces light up a lot faster. I can finally buff my guild friends 200 buildings at once without losing 15m... lol.

The new buff and adventure stack are also great aditions to the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    A subquest of "Mysterious Anonymous Threat" has been adjusted to be meet the level 53 requirements.
    I note the 2nd subquest of the quest chain has been changed from stocking swordsmen and producing platinum swords, to stocking elite soldiers and dama swords, however the 5th subquest is still asking to pay 750 platinum swords from storage. If, as the script says, the aim was to bring the quest in line with level 53 capabilities then should this not have been changed to match also... seeing as the platinum weaponsmith cannot be built until level 54?

Reply to Thread