Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.01.2017

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm confused about this update:

* A subquest of "Mysterious Anonymous Threat" has been adjusted to be meet the level 53 requirements.

I was right in the middle of this quest where I had to produce 300 swordmen and gather 750 plat swords. This morning it changed as per the log where it then became "own 300 elite soldier" and "gather 750 damascene swords". Fine.

However, I am now on the part "pay 750 platinum swords from your storage". That doesn't make sense if the change was supposed to meet the level 53 requirements.

World
    Sandycove
    Nice work on this update BB. So far I haven't seen any problems and the adventure stacking and buff speed are great.
    I haven't tried shifting collectibles yet but next time I get stuck I'll see how that works.

Cheers!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, thanks a lot BB! Love the adventure stacking/speedier buff placement.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice update BB - short buffing and adv. stacking... thx

World
    Newfoundland
    buffs speed awesome , stacked adv very nice thanks guys

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Finally a great update - buffing is now a dream

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    That's an update issue in Star menu.

Quickest workaround:
    Click the ascending/descending triangle 1-2 times.
    Or use mouse-scroll while hovering over Star menu.
    hi thank you just seen your reply
    they seem to behaving like they should today
    but if it happens again i will know what to do so thank you

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamroque View Post
    I'm confused about this update:

* A subquest of "Mysterious Anonymous Threat" has been adjusted to be meet the level 53 requirements.

I was right in the middle of this quest where I had to produce 300 swordmen and gather 750 plat swords. This morning it changed as per the log where it then became "own 300 elite soldier" and "gather 750 damascene swords". Fine.

However, I am now on the part "pay 750 platinum swords from your storage". That doesn't make sense if the change was supposed to meet the level 53 requirements.
    this makes me laugh as this problem you needed to be lvl 54 to complete it yet could start it at lvl 53. I reported it as i was lvl 53 didnt have time to lvl and couldnt do the quest line.... BB sent the message it was fine and for me to lvl up which is a bad thing to say as you shouldnt be able to open a quest if you cant do it

Please do not use profanity
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 31.01.17 at 08:56.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax030310 View Post
    I note the 2nd subquest of the quest chain has been changed from stocking swordsmen and producing platinum swords, to stocking elite soldiers and dama swords, however the 5th subquest is still asking to pay 750 platinum swords from storage. If, as the script says, the aim was to bring the quest in line with level 53 capabilities then should this not have been changed to match also... seeing as the platinum weaponsmith cannot be built until level 54?
    You can still buy the swords even if you cannot produce them yourself. However, I guess you cannot train swordmen yet.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    You can still buy the swords even if you cannot produce them yourself. However, I guess you cannot train swordmen yet.
    Yes, you can buy them - but I think it's silly to update one subquest "to meet level 53 requirements" and then leave another subquest with the same issue (not being able to produce the item needed). To base a subquest on mandatory purchase, making players shell out actual coins or resources, is quite odd and a bit unfair. This can't be done with a double trade because the swords need to be payed out in order to complete the subquest.

Personally, I think BB just missed the inconsistancy of fixing one subquest and overlooking the other.

Reply to Thread