Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.01.2017

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Arctic is level 5, not 6.

The rest of the resources are pretty much "meh" - if I wanted to I could just convert the massive stack of pinewood planks and stone I continually add to into tools once a week to keep me in tools in the provision house.

the only thing it really saved me on is my time.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Boli32 View Post
    Arctic is level 5, not 6.

The rest of the resources are pretty much "meh" - if I wanted to I could just convert the massive stack of pinewood planks and stone I continually add to into tools once a week to keep me in tools in the provision house.

the only thing it really saved me on is my time.
    OK, mistake, remove only the grout part then from my comment, it is still use load of marbles, (even load of those "meh" slow enough to limit your daily building in normal cases!), count licenses, count new people to game, count who can stay long time in game (he can build mines 2 times daily not 1 time!), iron price in TO, anything related to iron and how they will be dropped in price badly! how some people will get benefits over another people because the use of exploit !

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    how some people will get benefits over another people because the use of exploit !
    It wouldn't be an exploit if it had been a feature ...
    What would be so wrong with giving players a mine that returns to star menu? Ok, it should be more expensive (maybe 2k presents) but it wouldn't break the game.

Not like high level players have an issue with tools, marble or wood in the first place (I personally got enough of each to last me about 5 years and I'm nowhere near "high" level yet).

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    What would be so wrong with giving players a mine that returns to star menu? Ok, it should be more expensive (maybe 2k presents) but it wouldn't break the game.

Not like high level players have an issue with tools, marble or wood in the first place (I personally got enough of each to last me about 5 years and I'm nowhere near "high" level yet).
    if it had been a feature it had to be studied carefully, which is what I'm trying to explain here, as example could be OK if it is equal to level 1 mines, or if they improve the PvP and iron chain to consume more iron, so you need a lot of irons to produce! its is something balanced between gain and sink !

And in the first place, this not meant to be a "feature", there is no returnable mines meant at the first place, so why people mad at this, and if it had to be a feature, it should be another building with different name to avoid any scam! can you see how many people got the ruin-able arctic mines instead of returnable in TO!?

Strange people mad because BB fix bugs! we ask BB to fix bugs and some got annoyed because they do it lol!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post

That's my point... its not game-breaking at all it just makes life easier if there are reusable "arctics" or even reusable level 3 iron mines in the store or if this was actually intended.

If you play the game long enough everything you do will be considered an "exploit" by lower level players like recycle factories, multiple MMAs etc....

WanaBSettler
    +1 for the stacking of adv BB.. this was long overdue and will cause much happiness to us all.

+1 also for fixing The free arctic mine bug. Those of us using normal mines in combo with industrial and real arctic mines was loosing allot of trade from selling iron. The arctic mine bug was not a victimless bug. The iron ore price was falling slowly but surely and this hurts those that trade it for economic reasons. Keep game balance healthy

Now just wondering when you going to fix the Plat-ore imbalance. ?

But overall i am really happy with the fixes.

Thank You BB

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Strange people mad because BB fix bugs! we ask BB to fix bugs and some got annoyed because they do it lol!
    Shame there are still so many bugs left, the game still freezes constantly and crashes when moving generals around the adventure map.

SamuelThorn
    Just want to tell you how much I love this update. Not only the stacking adventures, but the game is lightning fast all of a sudden, at least on my computer. Thank you, BB.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelThorn View Post
    Just want to tell you how much I love this update. Not only the stacking adventures, but the game is lightning fast all of a sudden, at least on my computer. Thank you, BB.
    Glad you like the update Samuel - we're only at the beginning of the year and there's plenty more to come!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is big though... It was almost impossible to pack those adventures i heard. Nice job bb Congrats! It surely will make this game more enjoyable to many folks.

Reply to Thread