Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.01.2017

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    Disappointed with this, was very nice to have 1 thing that would help the iron ore drought. Not sure it was necessary to make this change as it wasn't game breaking but can only assume it hurt BBs revenue with the speed at which this change was implemented.
    However its still a bug. Minor yes. Game changing maybe not.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    Disappointed with this, was very nice to have 1 thing that would help the iron ore drought. Not sure it was necessary to make this change as it wasn't game breaking but can only assume it hurt BBs revenue with the speed at which this change was implemented.
    It's not just BB who lose out but also all those trying to sell Arctic mines as it would reduce the demand for them.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It's not just BB who lose out but also all those trying to sell Arctic mines as it would reduce the demand for them.
    The Arctic Iron Mine was never intended to be recurring in the first place, therefore it will be fixed to be non-recurring in this game update.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The Arctic Iron Mine was never intended to be recurring in the first place, therefore it will be fixed to be non-recurring in this game update.
    I'm not saying it was intended, though it would be interesting to know when and how this building made its way into the database.

My point was it was nice to have even a little relief to the bottleneck that is iron ore production, and for me, and I'm sure many others, it made the game better and more enjoyable to have a recurring iron mine.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    but may you give us more details abut :

A tropical filter has been applied in the El Chupacabra, One Step Ahead and Valuable Intel ventures
    I think it's to fix this that I found out yesterday. Probably was a known bug already, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

And yes, some great new changes!!
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks like some good updates! The pvp camps not switching will be a welcome fix at last

Star coins at L75 not really affecting anyone just yet, but it is good to see it sorted before anyone gets there. Good job BB on this update!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    For me, that's prettya painful decision, I spent some top dollar on them too.

Understand that in trying to get hold of them, people bought my TO offers with regular arctics as well as the day30 calendar ones, so I had to buy a lot more in order to get a full stack of 20 calendar ones.

I don't suppose there's a way to be reimbursed for my loss? I don't see myself selling them for the price I bought them for.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Faellin View Post
    For me, that's prettya painful decision, I spent some top dollar on them too.

Understand that in trying to get hold of them, people bought my TO offers with regular arctics as well as the day30 calendar ones, so I had to buy a lot more in order to get a full stack of 20 calendar ones.

I don't suppose there's a way to be reimbursed for my loss? I don't see myself selling them for the price I bought them for.
    Show me where it was written that arctic mines return to star ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Show me where it was written that arctic mines return to star ?
    How do you mean? Written where?

They have the "star" when you click on them, like all buildings that return to star. Personally, I thought it was a design error and didn't really think it would, so I placed it, let it deplete and found out it actually did.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not sure why you want me to point something out that isn't there, Dorotheus.

I just assumed it was a bonus version because it came from the calendar, whereas the ones from the event shop turned out to be plain ones.

Reply to Thread