Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please refresh your browser.....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It happens to me more or less every time I am afk for more than 10 minutes. It happens sometimes when I go from adv to home island or home island to adventure.
    I use chrome at the moment - but it happens just as often when I use firefox. I have windows 10. flash is 24.0.0.194. Both chrome and firefox the latest version
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the reports! Hang tight for now, and we'll see if this resolves in the game update on Tuesday.

World
    Newfoundland
    Recently game is lagging badly for me when visiting other player's islands or adventures (screen freezes every few seconds). One of my guildies claims to have lagging only when visiting my island. Fingers crossed for the update to help
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for the reports! Hang tight for now, and we'll see if this resolves in the game update on Tuesday.
    Just had both servers crash same time together there after getting hammer man for a short while but my internet is and was fine at the time as still is now

this sandy

this north

edit
    for some reason this keep coming up whne try getting back into north i keep refreshing but keep getting it gonna keep trying though
    Last edited by lulu10093; 20.01.17 at 13:37.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    for some reason this keep coming up whne try getting back into north i keep refreshing but keep getting it gonna keep trying though
    Clearing the browser cache should fix this issue.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    What I noted:
    When I "tab out" (switch to a different browser tab -e.g., YouTube), then after 5-10 minutes, I'm always @ "maintenance shutdown".
    It never happens when I stay on the same tab.

Reply to Thread