Reply to Thread

Thread: Answer Your Cat's Questions Day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Answer Your Cat's Questions Day

Dear Settlers and cat lovers,

It is a truth universally acknowledged in The Settlers Online Community that cats are vital in rodent population control... especially around farms, silos or mills. But what do they actually think of us?

Meow-ow, I have served you well, human, I hunted down the mice population that dwelled in your mills and silos, now tell me when do I get my treat and where is the best place in the house to take a nap?

Whether we keep them for hunting down rodents or for our own entertainment, our little felines seem to enjoy human company as much as we enjoy theirs. Let's guess what they're up to: another house raid at 3 am, a sudden attack on the aquarium or maybe they're just wondering what happens if they catch the red dot?

Hmmm... what is my cat trying to tell me?

Share your catsperience with us and post the secret thoughts of your cat!

Happy Caturday!
    BB_Saqui

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I know what my cat is telling me everyday.
    "Give me food or i kill you"

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekke-Gerrit View Post
    I know what my cat is telling me everyday.
    "Give me food or i kill you"
    Haha! That's a bit more severe than "Are you using this PC keyboard... no? I will then lay on this keyboard". :P

World
    Sandycove
    hehehe those that know me well in the game also call me lala

long story short all started when this little lady was born yrs ago in guidl i had a fun competiton of guess how many babies my cat was gonna have as she was massive, mum cat had 3 we kept them all this wa sthe only girl baby and she has a mad fun loving personalty so got named lala, Sadly shrek and salem the boy babies got runover with in a month of each other last year
    I think other players think as well as being some mad cat lady i am some mad chicken lady lol

anyways my cats question here as you can see it in her face is
    Ohhh look that grey one has its back turned time to play, But how do i get in?

she is a determined little lady and doesn't give up to easily lol good job the ladies are safe from her pouncing practice

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's a good thing cats can't dig! Now I'm wondering what the chickens are thinking with her on the prowl...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    It's a good thing cats can't dig! Now I'm wondering what the chickens are thinking with her on the prowl...
    chickens are thinking is that really going to keep "IT" out or do we need to peck it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i dont have a cat any more. but i see sometimes in guild chat :fuygfshogkogkspojoihthoishhoigtahrjigotr.....
    then later : sorry, it was my cat.

really dont know what they try to say dough :/

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessee View Post
    i dont have a cat any more. but i see sometimes in guild chat :fuygfshogkogkspojoihthoishhoigtahrjigotr.....
    then later : sorry, it was my cat.

really dont know what they try to say dough :/
    Probably: "Get off this keyboard, I want to lie down on it; maybe you can stroke me too?"

Reply to Thread