Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Half way to...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    personally I;d buy another pit and not stop until i had all 10, but we're all different. I love my endless copper mines and if thats what u had ur heart set on then go for it. i do agree with the prem time comment tho. if it's just the resources ur concerned about then that is a better option

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey
    Its more about to balance my island. Having at least one endless copper mine (level six) will decrease my daily admin on the island
    One less activity to do.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    sure the get all 10 first is the most efficient but i know from experience that copper can get very annoying so from purely the laziness side of things its the only way to go.
    Im going for 2 pits then some explorers for easy events and then pits again until theres 4 active. At that point imo theres room for bigger purchases. I hardly ever adventure so no need for prem and copper though.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i agree with u squirrel, i have all 3 copper mines (yes they are limited) and I love em

Reply to Thread