Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Half way to...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    No - we had a player who wrote on forum some time ago, had been very ill and came back to the game after a long time- finding gem pits gone and did not get the gems, or at least not all the gems.
    This is even against game mechanism, when you inactive for 15 minutes, the island went to sleep mode, when you log in, "fast-forward" done for last 24 hours, so it is impossible to lose, also, I went on vacation for 10 days, keeping my gem pit running, and started some building upgradings, when I came back the gem pit was not used a lot, got some gems, my buildings were still upgrading, you can try that in test server too.
    Hello People

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    you should have someone visiting you every day, that would have kept the island working

World
    Northisle
    To keep your island out of pause mode you need to have a buff placed everyday if you don't log, else the island goes on pause. so if you leave ask someone to put a buff for you. Visitting my work too but just to be safe better ask for a buff

If you do so everything will keep running as normal.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    well done czezz.
    i bought my 1st gem pit and and never spent gems on anything but more pits. it took a long time to get all 10 and now they are all gone, but i'm glad I had the patience to do it that way as the rewards are well worth it

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I got my last gem pit recently and bought 2 endless copper mines in the meantime - it took patience, but it was well worth it!
    Well done czezz!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    hey guys, thanks for all comments.
    I just want to let you know that it has just happened - I reached 20k out of gem pit.
    I will spend it on my 1st endless copper mine, yay!
    The other 20k will go for another gem pit
    Attached Images

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    hey guys, thanks for all comments.
    I just want to let you know that it has just happened - I reached 20k out of gem pit.
    I will spend it on my 1st endless copper mine, yay!
    The other 20k will go for another gem pit
    Congrats! Having more than one pit running is definitely nice.

Don't forgot the total game limit for gem pits....
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    If you're looking into progress forget the endless copper... they are overated... invest the 20k on 1 year of prem time... that will make a lot more diference... the extra loot alone will allow you to get all the copper you might need to buy and then some... not forgetting all the extra exp

I'de use my gems for Premium time and then some generals and lucky explorers

Brotherjon
    Agree with comment above - a year of prem time is seriously worth considering over an endless Cu mine. Depending on your level and how long you think you might stick around, I would get a second gem pit, then 1 year prem in 3 months time once your 2 gem pits have fished out 10k more gems each.

The Cu mine is nice but the extra loot and xp from prem is better. If you do get an endless Cu mine, remember to put it on a deposit that has been found with a geologist with the ‘quality copper mineshaft’ skill, where the copper mined is at a 50% faster rate. Hover on the gold wreath above deposit when found to check.

World
    Newfoundland
    If the game doesnt end up dying in the next 1-2 years, its still probably the best idea to just buy all the gem pits first. The more you have the faster you buy the next one, and the total number of gems you get allows buying everything that is worth buying, and a few years premium time on top of that.

Buying valuables somewhere in the middle just slows the entire process down in my opinion.

Reply to Thread