Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Half way to...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Half way to...

I just want to say that I am half way to get Endless Copper Mine and it is all earned by weekly bonus + lately also thanks to The Excelsior
    Now, as it is much easier to collect gems im even thinking of getting Gem Mine first. It should give me 40k of gems, right?
    And what if i buff it?
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    I just want to say that I am half way to get Endless Copper Mine and it is all earned by weekly bonus + lately also thanks to The Excelsior
    Now, as it is much easier to collect gems im even thinking of getting Gem Mine first. It should give me 40k of gems, right?
    And what if i buff it?
    a gem pit will give you 40k gems but they cant be buffed

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would 100% recommend buying your gempit first before buying the endless copper mine. A gempit will give you back the 20k gems it cost and then another 20k on top which you can of course spend the first 20k gems and then buy a second gempit with the other 20k.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont think you will get 40k gems if you dont log in every day. So yes - if you do log in everyday - then get it. If you dont - then dont.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I dont think you will get 40k gems if you dont log in every day. So yes - if you do log in everyday - then get it. If you dont - then dont.
    You will get the 40k gems even if you don't log in every day.. It works like everything else in the game when leaving the island for a longer period of time (with exception of buffs). It stops working, so it will only take longer to get all the gems.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    You will get the 40k gems even if you don't log in every day.. It works like everything else in the game when leaving the island for a longer period of time (with exception of buffs). It stops working, so it will only take longer to get all the gems.
    No - we had a player who wrote on forum some time ago, had been very ill and came back to the game after a long time- finding gem pits gone and did not get the gems, or at least not all the gems.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    No - we had a player who wrote on forum some time ago, had been very ill and came back to the game after a long time- finding gem pits gone and did not get the gems, or at least not all the gems.
    I do remember that thread his problem wasn't that they where gone but that he was expecting that they ran while he was away and there for expecting having the gems to use when returned..

beside I now for a fact that it works like I said as I have been gone for a week once in a while back when I had the pits, and never missed any gems..
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Here it is ladies and gentlemen!
    Nearly 9 months later since I started this post, it comes real. 1999 gems collected. I am standing just one small step before Gem Pit. Yay
    Attached Images

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    Here it is ladies and gentlemen!
    Nearly 9 months later since I started this post, it comes real. 1999 gems collected. I am standing just one small step before Gem Pit. Yay
    Congratulations on the Level Up, you earned yourself the Endurance feat!
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Nice - especially since picture tell the truth )

Reply to Thread