Thread: Easter event 2017

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    cheers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually it's 1 + however many Easter events you have been able to get one more from. So if this is your first Easter the limit will be 2.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Actually it's 1 + however many Easter events you have been able to get one more from. So if this is your first Easter the limit will be 2.
    It's 2 + Easter events. One with gems and one from the Midsummer Night 2015 summer event

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    4 Improved Mills will free 9 Island slots for me, that's good. And the best news: -9 buffs every 2 days

It's welcome.
    Although mills are the least of my problems, I don't bake bread.

ChapterIX
    The University is capped at level 6 with only 800 achievement points. On test, this year you are getting more points for completing certain achievements (last year was zero for a fair few). With a total of 1070 available that’s going to make this building a lot easier to level cap which is great! Last years total was 840 which was also the number of points required to level the storeyard to level 6.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Confirmation please BB. Will guild quests be rewarded with Easter eggs as per test server, or will it still be guild coins?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Confirmation please BB. Will guild quests be rewarded with Easter eggs as per test server, or will it still be guild coins?
    Seeing as there are guild quests in the easter achievments, I'm guessing there'll be eggs for completing them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    Seeing as there are guild quests in the easter achievments, I'm guessing there'll be eggs for completing them.
    Yes but last dictat from BB was that the change to event resource had been done as a one off, seems maybe it wasn't then?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Yes but last dictat from BB was that the change to event resource had been done as a one off, seems maybe it wasn't then?
    Maybe they saw that changing the guild quest to Easter eggs is easier than rewriting the last years event and replace the achievements with something else.

Or the guild quest achievements were supposed to be removed since the max points from the achievements has been raised.

Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    The University is capped at level 6 with only 800 achievement points. On test, this year you are getting more points for completing certain achievements (last year was zero for a fair few). With a total of 1070 available that’s going to make this building a lot easier to level cap which is great! Last years total was 840 which was also the number of points required to level the storeyard to level 6.
    Removing the 110 points from the guild quest would make the total 960.
    Last edited by Durin_d; 25.01.17 at 12:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    would be nice if there was a way to upgrade buildings form past events also, When smaller I couldn't get all upgrades

Reply to Thread