Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter event 2017

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Easter event 2017

I know its early still but after seeing what is on the horizon I'd like to know players thoughts on the new improved building.

Improved Mill - Seems a strange one to me, I can see the point of replacing old licenced buildings but maybe not the mill, is it to support the new epic yard from excelsior?
    After the improved watermill & deerstalker which replaced previous unlicenced buildings I was certain we would see an improved recycler, but we get the mill instead.

Another new addition to Easter has a brand new explorer, the courageous explorer, opposite to the intrepid, she gets a double bonus on treasure searches. (nice idea).

These items could be subject to change so if they are, any ideas on what u would like to see?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking forward to new mill. Even though I have upgraded my mills to level 6- I still have to buff them to keep up, and they do take up a lot of room.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I definetely wouldn't mind an improved mill. And a new explorer is always welcome. Is this on the test server?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    How can you not get the idea of a building which frees up both licenses and space on your island !
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    To be honest, I was expecting Improved Mill, and I'm expecting Improved Bakery next (imp silo, imp watermill, imp farm already done), this is how the flow in BB design seems, it is not bad idea, it is very goo didea, the epic farmyard could be useful even with Imp mill, the farm yard has only 3 spots, you can switch them any time, it is designed to be dynamic, not as a replacement for building like regular mill, bakery or whatever! anytime when you short with wheat, turn on the wheat fields, the water, is here, the mill if you short with bread chain, everything is available but limited with 3 spots, not big deal, not replacing the improved version.

I'm really happy with Imp mill, at least with the 3x of event limit is enough for me for now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    To be honest, I was expecting Improved Mill, and I'm expecting Improved Bakery next (imp silo, imp watermill, imp farm already done), this is how the flow in BB design seems, it is not bad idea, it is very goo didea, the epic farmyard could be useful even with Imp mill, the farm yard has only 3 spots, you can switch them any time, it is designed to be dynamic, not as a replacement for building like regular mill, bakery or whatever! anytime when you short with wheat, turn on the wheat fields, the water, is here, the mill if you short with bread chain, everything is available but limited with 3 spots, not big deal, not replacing the improved version.

I'm really happy with Imp mill, at least with the 3x of event limit is enough for me for now.
    And if you're right (which I hope) and imp bakeries are to come, they'll definetely come in handy.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Also on offer is a "University". Looks like it has the same function as a village school and its upgraded by how well u do on the achievements for Easter. It will be a stand alone building like the Spacious Storehouse & The Easter Basket from previous Easter events.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Also on offer is a "University". Looks like it has the same function as a village school and its upgraded by how well u do on the achievements for Easter. It will be a stand alone building like the Spacious Storehouse & The Easter Basket from previous Easter events.
    Its better than village school, production cycle is 40 minutes

Personally I am looking forward for the gens and explorers (new explorer looks good for event where treasure searches shine), imp mill and floating residences as a start.
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 22.01.17 at 22:16.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Anyone confirm? I am told mmas are limited to maximum of 5 per player.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    They are limited to 5 per player at present lordloocan but BB may let us get a 6th at Easter......

Reply to Thread