Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pied Piper flutes - decrease their building time please

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Pied Piper flutes - decrease their building time please

Getting rid of all camps takes me around 1-1.5H. Nothing wrong with that.
    But I honestly do not like that we have to wait an additional 2hours for those flutes to finally finish -_-.
    I sincerely hope that gets decreased A LOT and soon ...

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 - cant really see the point in have this long production time. Maybe it is to get us to use some barazeks ?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok hate to do this but your going to kick your selves when I tell you the secret. Start making the flutes as soon as you start the adventure. You have until your ready to send the last attack to make them. If you have both a level 5 PH and a RPH this will only take you 96 minutes. No 2 hour delay required.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Ok hate to do this but your going to kick your selves when I tell you the secret. Start making the flutes as soon as you start the adventure. You have until your ready to send the last attack to make them. If you have both a level 5 PH and a RPH this will only take you 96 minutes. No 2 hour delay required.
    The Rarity PH should make buffs non-stop. Only the normal PH is free to do something else. Also, some rat caves need to be removed as soon as possible to make room for lock and block formations.

World
    Newfoundland
    That is exactly what I do and they still take some 2,5h w/o buff any then wait at least 1h for them to be completed, so the time need to be shortened anyway.

qawpaw
    indeed

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    The Rarity PH should make buffs non-stop. Only the normal PH is free to do something else. Also, some rat caves need to be removed as soon as possible to make room for lock and block formations.
    enough to reply Dorotheus

+ for me I would be done from this adv in 96 so 96 min production time and add the time to finish adv!

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I take about 2-3 days for each Evil Queen adventure, so I'm not in a rush.
    Yet, the production time seems excessive - considering all other adventure buffs are like 2 minutes each.

Reply to Thread