Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Young woodcutter drop rate

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    They should do maintenance more often, got 4 WC from 7 explorers that came back during maint . More than I have had all year.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    so this game have "protective" mode active now, which provide economical balance :
    This system is disgned to protect inactivity pushing us to the specific tasks we need to perform in next time period.
    How do you know this system has been put in place by BB?

There is type of players whos plays only for and at the Event time. Also, there is same/similar type of the players who keeps the addys locked in their Star, so BB let us get more thru our explorers.
    Again... you know this how?

Also, there is a lot players who took many Gold Coins and they "stash" them, locked, so price increasement is obvious, they must be flushed into the game.
    That's player choice. BB don't set TO prices, and the "fixed" costs like building upgrades haven't increased with the hugely increased amount of gold coins in the game.

I have 3 Princess in my Star, last 10 of my FT adventures I got 0 follow up addys, do not mention ls-swap etc. Also own some of Ventures, so, until I finish and play what I have now, my "luck" will be "bad". At the end, the One gc stock holder or any type of the saver or call them as you wish, cost from 10 to 100 or more players with "bad" luck.
    I think you may be attributing cause and effect where there is none

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fine here, got 7 in one night this week...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    yes, and expected it, after all people voted for ywc to be in guild shop so bb will reduce the search drop rate, always happens when a high end adv goes in guild shop.
    rubbish
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Rubbish yes indeed, the drop rates are as they've always been to my experience.

On ABtywc that is.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Fine here, got 7 in one night this week...
    WOW, aren't you that Heroic Little Tailor? Oh, wait... no, you're not - that one doesn't drop WC .

I very much doubt that anyone would mess around with the drop rates because of the guild market but, considering WC the entry point in the Arabian Nights adventures and the time it takes to complete, maybe those drop rates could be revised or maybe WC can be added into the shop for fragments... Anyhow, have you seen the TO prices lately? They seem to be in a constant rise... but then old players don't really care, do they?
    Last edited by Scorilo303; 28.01.17 at 07:54.

World
    Newfoundland
    BLT and HLT both have a very tiny chance of dropping ABtywc, I know I have at least once from each of those too.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    rubbish
    Nice positive adult reply to see a viewpoint described as rubbish.

I keep a record of all the returns from my explorers. For the period since I could send for YWC until the new guild shop was announced I managed to obtain between 3 and 5 ywc a day. Since the announcement that has fallen to between 1 and 2 a day with most being 1 a day. That being based on 21 explorers sent out constantly, so yeah I am clearly talking rubbish.

I do sometimes wonder if some of the respondents are BB employees tasked with making all seem well in the game.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 29.01.17 at 13:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Well said loocan. It is the instant personal attacks, simply calling an input 'rubbish' etc that keeps the majority of us from making any comments on the forum at all. Dorotheus calls you original comment ''rubbish'' but based on what evidence? Others could merely reply that he/she is talking nonsense too but that gets no-one anywhere. So how about people trying to use the forum for what it should be rather than just chucking insults at others?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Nice positive adult reply to see a viewpoint described as rubbish.

I keep a record of all the returns from my explorers. For the period since I could send for YWC until the new guild shop was announced I managed to obtain between 3 and 5 ywc a day. Since the announcement that has fallen to between 1 and 2 a day with most being 1 a day. That being based on 21 explorers sent out constantly, so yeah I am clearly talking rubbish.

I do sometimes wonder if some of the respondents are BB employees tasked with making all seem well in the game.
    Oh and what about the other hundred or more times the random factor in game worked in your favor each day ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread