Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Young woodcutter drop rate

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Young woodcutter drop rate

Anyone else noticed a decline i sent all my exp out daily since xmas event on adv search i have had 1 ywc in that time i used to get 1-2 a day but last 4 searches have brought back none loads of rb and storm recovery etc its been mentioned in guild others are experiencing the same wonder if others were

World
    Sandycove
    not YWC but Im finding the drop rate of SLT from VLT at it's lowest drop ever personally.

I prob get about 6-8 VLT a day by buying and swapping lootspots and the ratio of them dropping has seriously declined IMO

World
    Northisle
    Maybe it's just luck, but i also been noticing a decline since the event maybe even a bit earlier...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont think they changed anything,- and I think we have lots of similar treads about this.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Just luck.

I've had LOADS of SOLTs drop form VLTs I've been on.

Everytime someoen psots about how "X drop rate is nerfed" it's because they had good luck for a time or bad luck streak, over time it evens out.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    12 woodys here 6 in the 4 weeks of the event, 6 since iirc.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Got 4 of them in one day few days back. Couldn't believe it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    must be a dry spell then will keep at it

World
    Sandycove
    Yes, drop rate is worse now and you notice it just bc no event time now. For every Event we have more active players and many of them do use Crytals to get what they need, from Excelsior and trading, much more players do adventuring and playing lot more, so total needs od all Worlds are bigger then. Players activity can not compare with nothing in this game, so this game have "protective" mode active now, which provide economical balance :
    - total active players,
    - total ingame Crystal amount,
    - total number of all and specific FT adventures,
    - completed FT adventures per 1 day etc...
    This system is disgned to protect inactivity pushing us to the specific tasks we need to perform in next time period. There is type of players whos plays only for and at the Event time. Also, there is same/similar type of the players who keeps the addys locked in their Star, so BB let us get more thru our explorers. Also, there is a lot players who took many Gold Coins and they "stash" them, locked, so price increasement is obvious, they must be flushed into the game. Imagine you get 100 Young Wood Cutters ? What would you do with them, as you obviously can not play them all in reasonable time, so you would sell them on TO ... at the end, most of the people would do trading, less playing them. Imagine player have or own too many SLT adventures, price would go down and nobody would play CLT/VLT. I have 3 Princess in my Star, last 10 of my FT adventures I got 0 follow up addys, do not mention ls-swap etc. Also own some of Ventures, so, until I finish and play what I have now, my "luck" will be "bad". At the end, the One gc stock holder or any type of the saver or call them as you wish, cost from 10 to 100 or more players with "bad" luck.
    Last edited by Fafarona; 24.01.17 at 00:45.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    np from here, drops 10-15 a week
    do u have 60 explorers ?

Reply to Thread