Reply to Thread

Thread: New bugs on Expeditions (colonies)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

New bugs on Expeditions (colonies)

Bugs I have encountered recently (2017-01-29) in Expeditions.
    1. On the "Build Defences" stage: Build a camp. Populate it with defenders. Try to delete the camp. The camp might appear to be deleted, but it simply won't go away. Whether you try to build something in its place, or use the "freed up" defense points, the game acts as if the camp was not deleted.
    2. I have found at least one instance where attacking camp A in one zone, and getting intercepted by camp B in the adjacent zone, even though the marshal is clearly entering the threat zone of camp A before it enters the one of camp B. To clarify, camp A is not a leader camp. See attached image.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BlackEyedBee; 30.01.17 at 00:30.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i also have not seen any claimed colony resources - when i have 3 active- says i have no colonies nothing to claim refresh etc still nada but then i can claim in the 6 hours

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I can confirm point 2, got this many times, the camps supposed to intercept not intercepting and the camps away intercept my attack even it is still away like 2nd or 3rd in order.

I have also another strange bug, sometimes when I attack a camp, I get intercepted from ghost camp that not event exist, I thought at first it is garrison under mountain! but I lost and the enemy camp stay alive as I saw from battle, but the next attacks on the same path passed without any issue, sound it is random, not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wimblet View Post
    i also have not seen any claimed colony resources - when i have 3 active- says i have no colonies nothing to claim refresh etc still nada but then i can claim in the 6 hours
    Visit friend land and go back to your home (or visit adventure) the resources will show up !

Many bugs with expedition and BB not give any attention to us, they just ignore those issues! this is more annoying than the bugs.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedBee View Post
    I have found at least one instance where attacking camp A in one zone, and getting intercepted by camp B in the adjacent zone, even though the marshal is clearly entering the threat zone of camp A before it enters the one of camp B. To clarify, camp A is not a leader camp. See attached image.
    +1.

Consistently. If a camp in an adjacent zone has a threat area covering the camp you are attacking in your current area, you get intercepted. It makes no difference that you are already within the threat area of the camp you are attacking. This does NOT show up on the numbering system for intercepting camps, it appears your camp is #1, you attack it and once you enter the area of the camp for the adjacent zone you get intercepted by that camp even though it wasn't numbered at all. Annoying.

Reply to Thread