Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    1. It took me 3 days and a half. I could do it even faster if I did not have to break.
    2. Unfortunately, quest was the same for any player of the same level.
    3. ANYONE who could afford building licenses could finish this quest quickly and produce whatever needed to be produced.
    4. My choice of adventures for 4.2 and 4.3 was obvious.
    5. Make players to pay 2,500 granite was a strange idea.
    It not that often comes with loot
    and not many folks can produce it.
    I bought my grans on the market and it took me couple of minutes.
    6. Many skills and abilities were not tested. For instance, the test did not require to produce any weapons, finish an expedition etc.

PS: I do not appreciate the fact that the guild quest that I received next Afternoon required me to complete "Victor the vicious" and
    I would never ever think seriously of doing so for 15gc.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Predictably easy, even the last quest of pay 7k salt is a drop in the ocean for a lev 66 player. You've made the last 3 crisis quests far to pegi 7, more worried about complaints that the crisis quests are too hard than going back to your roots and making them a challenge. Anyone can make x amount of resources & its even easier now with added zone buffs to boost production faster.

Go back to adding random elements to it, use follow-ups rather than normal adv, make us make 500 longbowmen, lol. The 1st ever crisis was dropped on us a week b4 an event, do that again, the final rewards were not a given like they have been lately.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would like to see a pure adventure driven version of this in the future. Something that gives us a reason to do some specific not regularly done adventures, co-ops and scenarios.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    Would like to see a pure adventure driven version of this in the future. Something that gives us a reason to do some specific not regularly done adventures, co-ops and scenarios.
    I agree, I think that could be fun.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Unbelievably poor timing for yet another unannounced maintenance.
    I now have 3 worlds where the latest quest will be sat finished and I cannot progress to the next stage.
    Two of those are already trailing badly because of losing the first day due to the quests not starting.
    By the time I get back in tonight and resume, these will now be spilling over into tomorrow.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 06.02.17 at 14:21.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    time to add another day.

World
    Newfoundland
    Fixing the buildings doesnt help very much if we dont even get them cause theres a maint every day. If there is a unannounced maint the current active crisis quest should be autocompleted and next one started.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Whilst I generally applaud the impetus to inject a break from the usual routine into the game with this Crisis Quest, I can't help but notice that it is, essentially, a recycling of the previous Crisis Quest that is now requiring its third hotfix in order to function as intended. This does not exactly fill me with confidence that any completely new content will be tested properly and introduced smoothly in future.

I am just glad that I managed to finish my Crisis Quest yesterday, prior to this third hotfix and any potentially unwanted consequences that may result, as we already saw happen with the first one.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think this was a fun event to mix things up between christmas and easter. Great rewards, at least for my bracket. Thanks!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    One can only hope that the surprise of this is a indication of something to break up the long haul between Easter and Halloween.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread