Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    I've opened a ticket (and they responded so quickly I almost missed their e-mail). They asked for a screenshot of the journal to be sent to them. If anyone else is opening a ticket, I suggest you include the same to help them out.

My journal can be fully seen at once, if you have a lot of quests you may want multiple screenshots to show the full journal.
    i did problem is the person who answered my ticket must be a idiot and didnt read the mail as he told me to do all the stuff they tell you to do when you cant log in and that isnt the issue

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    btw same issues happening on german and usa versions

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Start date has changed according to home page, I already completed some parts, do I have to start again or is progress maintained?
    Half way through producing 190 gift baskets, if I have to restart, I have 100 baskets I don't want and have to produce 190 more

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    Start date has changed according to home page, I already completed some parts, do I have to start again or is progress maintained?
    Half way through producing 190 gift baskets, if I have to restart, I have 100 baskets I don't want and have to produce 190 more
    The hotfix will not affect anyone who has managed to progress the Crisis Quest. It is only affecting those who are unable to start the chain in the first place.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The hotfix will not affect anyone who has managed to progress the Crisis Quest. It is only affecting those who are unable to start the chain in the first place.
    Good news for me then, thanks!
    Good luck with fixes, was a nice surprise event with good rewards

World
    Sandycove
    lol see i always miss the fun

typical though when i do eventually get to log in game all excited to see what the crisis is the game is down for maintenance never mind if it don't get extended i only ave a max of a hour and half to wait to see what will be the drama

been reading through the comments though the buildings as rewards do seem random in bracket levels as this one im in watermill bracket i dont need that at all but would have welcomed a limited building like the recycler a lot better do BB know how much coal the platinum line eat ?? lol

On north isle though im really happy i will be getting my 1st imp silo if i complete the chain as i could do with that only i dont get how that level bracket gets less gems than the one previous to it as until then they were all going up gradually then nope it drops then the gems go up again it confuses me a little bit but there must be some BB logic behind it somewhere.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    How about us that started upgrading provision house before the quest started and are now completely stuck for days because the quest relies heavily on using the provision house ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Since this 'hotfix' I can't log in. Game is stuck on the loading screen - the tick does not turn green.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by gottrech View Post
    How about us that started upgrading provision house before the quest started and are now completely stuck for days because the quest relies heavily on using the provision house ?
    things with crisis quests are you never get advance warning of what they are going to entail

if you need the buff to make etc i am sure a friend/guild would help you out or even buy some on trade office maybe.
    if you need to make something in the provision house you gonna be stuck if cant use the rare provision house to make things the same eg deer/fish food or use gems to complete the quests would be the other way around it so would depend how much you really want the end reward how you go about it i guess.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickydwuk View Post
    Since this 'hotfix' I can't log in. Game is stuck on the loading screen - the tick does not turn green.
    [15:31] BB_Saqui3: Just a reminder - while We're back guys, but some last minute tinkering is still ongoing. Expect some lag/loading here and there until we tie it all up.

might be due to that us in game are having serious lag issues also

Reply to Thread