Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I thought a "hotfix" was when you applied a patch to a hot system, that is a system that's online and running.
    But aparently BB uses another definition... but regardless, I find it quite amusing that for the half a year I have played, every update has resulted in one, or in most cases several, "hotfixes"
    The first time I experienced an update to TSO I was surpriced that the update would take several hours. I'm used to updates for online games only requiering a restart of the client/browser-window, and only rarely a short downtime.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    I think both are kinda getting a crisis
    Did not know that the crisis was that I had to manage a whole day without the settlers. By the time it is up and running again,- I am not.
    Well hope the crisis is over by tomorrow.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    I think both are kinda getting a crisis
    And twisted humor the world has to send us login crisis during the crisis quest.

But I have to say, that in a twisted kind of way, I find this turn of a event little bit of funny, you just have to have a laugh with it

(That should have been one of the quests too in the quest chain (1: suffer login crisis 2: overcome the login crisis)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    the words pi** up and brewery spring to mind

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hopefully comes back before I lose any more mines

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The hotfix will not affect anyone who has managed to progress the Crisis Quest. It is only affecting those who are unable to start the chain in the first place.
    So, my crisis quest had started but am now at a holding screen saying there "connection failed", is that due to the hot fix or should I be able to get in? (Have been having issues with game access / laptop for a few days anyway, so really cant tell if its me or BB!)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy5 View Post
    So, my crisis quest had started but am now at a holding screen saying there "connection failed", is that due to the hot fix or should I be able to get in? (Have been having issues with game access / laptop for a few days anyway, so really cant tell if its me or BB!)
    Please read message on login page
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat-Zillaa View Post
    you could always play a different game until this one is fix. LOOL :P
    I think a lot of people will, the question is, will they come back?

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The hotfix will not affect anyone who has managed to progress the Crisis Quest. It is only affecting those who are unable to start the chain in the first place.
    Yeah, not being able to log in and not being able to proceed in the quest and not being able to turn off my (now) unbuffed Powderhut and losing a day of Premium doesn't affect me at all.
    Not at all ...

/sarcasm

By the time this "hotfix" ends, I'll be going to sleep, so I'll lose an entire day.

"Not being able to use our service doesn't affect you at all".
    That's an indirect suggestion to quit - is it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    my question is this...

Was this crisis quest put on the test server or not? If yes, why the issues? If no, then why not?

Reply to Thread