Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    very odd i dont have the quests the timer is up saying i have 6 days 23 hrs and where the crisis quests should be at the bottom of the quest menu i dont ave them my husband does but nothing on mine ....tried refreshing still nothing

World
    Newfoundland
    think the final reward building could have been user choice like the new generals in the xmas calendar, at least then everyone could choose the reward that suits their needs, but guess its too late for that now, maybe something to consider for next crisis quests

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got the pop-up that the Crisis Quest started. I also see the countdown clock. However, I did not get the mail nor the quest in my journal.

I've checked the journal carefully (there are only a few quests and I can see them all at once).
    I've refreshed, re-logged in, restarted browser, new session browser, different browser, different computer. Tried zoning to a friend's island and back. Nothing.

I've sent a ticket to support and will wait. Hopefully it can be resolved with enough time left on the clock for me to finish it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, tried everything same as TotoMok, no results

World
    Sandycove
    It seems all the posts are from Newfoundland. Can anyone on that server confirm it's working ok for them?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I've got it ok on Newfoundland, Northisle and Helios.
    It's not appeared (apart from the timer) here on Sandy or on Schneefeuer.
    Clicking the "more info" button on timer just takes you to the top "normal quest" in book, the "Storage" series, so that can't locate Crisis quest either.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've opened a ticket (and they responded so quickly I almost missed their e-mail). They asked for a screenshot of the journal to be sent to them. If anyone else is opening a ticket, I suggest you include the same to help them out.

My journal can be fully seen at once, if you have a lot of quests you may want multiple screenshots to show the full journal.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It seems all the posts are from Newfoundland. Can anyone on that server confirm it's working ok for them?
    It's working for me.

qawpaw
    yep

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    With me, "A Great Evil" appeared, with no actual quest. I clicked on the first line showing, waited a while, then the next section pooped up, did the same, waited a while, then the quest popped up.

Reply to Thread