Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    The whole point about a crisis quest is that you can't plan for it ! Do what you can, and then try to do more Nice BB, timing is good, burn off those excess resources before the Easter event. As for those higher levels complaining about the recycler going to the lower levels, its good to let them have an advantage for a change, I'm sure the market forces will even out any `unfairness'
    ps. Lower levels don't sell it cheap, or better still don't sell it, them higher levels are after it for a reason
    Maybe because is NOT tradeble ?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    does anyone know what will happen if we go from one level range to the next .. or even more than one during the quest? will quest change? will end reward be based on starting level or ending level?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamia View Post
    I'd be very much interested in this as well. As I am quite sure I will level from highest of one to the lowest of the next level.
    Last year levelling up did not change the quests mid-crisis. I worked hard to lvl up to get to better bracket, but to no avail.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the Crisis quests but it's a shame the lvl 46-55 get the Imp Silo and next lvl up get Imp Water mill - I need silos more than water mills but no way to reduce my lvl to get the more useful reward ;-(

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeay, I'm so excited. I really enjoy the fact that there's no time to prepare and no information beforehand. Makes it more challenging. Great rewards too, especially for my bracket (46-55).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Does anyone roughly remember what the old quests were last time? Or does it mean using loads of bluffs?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyExWarrio View Post
    Does anyone roughly remember what the old quests were last time? Or does it mean using loads of bluffs?
    Would not be much of a crisis if we could use history to prepare.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyExWarrio View Post
    No guarantees that it will be similar, but at least you can prepare just in case some are the same
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...-a-great-evil/

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh fun! Thanks BB - loved the last crisis quest, looking forward to this one.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The rewards should depend on the time you complete it all - the shorter, the better reward. If you wanted other reward (worse to some opinions) you could stall a little and get whaat you want, not fixed building.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks good, thanks BB
    just a suggestion maybe rewards could be limited buildings

Village School

Floating Residence

Recycling Manufactory (I know already included)

Endless copper mine

Gem Pit

etc

Reply to Thread