Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Not sure if I can do the quest - yet one thing is fairly certain: I'd rather have a recycler (a limited item) than an improved Watermill (an item that I can buy any time I want)
    Other than that, looking forward to the event.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    something else to pass the time thanks bb would have liked crystals rather than gems but hey ho
    Last edited by whitewolf69; 30.01.17 at 18:35.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am looking forward to it - but would have loved for it to be announced a bit sooner.
    I dont think I have any essential buildings upgrading myself- but would hate to have my barracks upping to 6 the day before this start- unless we dont need to do any adventures.

It would have been nice to have 1- 2 weeks notice so you could plan not to upp provision house, barracks bookbinder ....
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Lol, giving 6 hrs ish announcement b4 the crisis quest starts BB? Awesome, where u been hiding all these years? Now we getting somewhere, that's a crisis!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice one. And crisis usually dont come with anouncement, so all is cool. Looking forward to it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    does anyone know what will happen if we go from one level range to the next .. or even more than one during the quest? will quest change? will end reward be based on starting level or ending level?

Thanks
    I'd be very much interested in this as well. As I am quite sure I will level from highest of one to the lowest of the next level.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like many guys here have already said, I would like another recycler much more than improved watermill. Think that would be a funny game, Cheers

World
    Sandycove
    The whole point about a crisis quest is that you can't plan for it ! Do what you can, and then try to do more Nice BB, timing is good, burn off those excess resources before the Easter event. As for those higher levels complaining about the recycler going to the lower levels, its good to let them have an advantage for a change, I'm sure the market forces will even out any `unfairness'
    ps. Lower levels don't sell it cheap, or better still don't sell it, them higher levels are after it for a reason
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    The Recycling Manufactory is not tradable.

World
    Sandycove
    Spotted the deliberate mistake, just making sure your all awake
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread