Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pay resources

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Pay resources

I think that the quests which involve paying some resources to complete the quest are unfair. I have just completed one that i was required to pay 2200 titanium in return i got 500 gold coins - the average going rate in the market is 4-5k gold coins
    Opinions anyone

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxSpudxxX View Post
    I think that the quests which involve paying some resources to complete the quest are unfair. I have just completed one that i was required to pay 2200 titanium in return i got 500 gold coins - the average going rate in the market is 4-5k gold coins
    Opinions anyone
    So why did you not sell it in the market ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    If you got a reward back it wouldn't be paying resources now would it?

What the market price is, is rather immaterial from the point of view of a quest asking for something.

And usually for such quests there's a bigger reward further on.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I could of yes, but to complete one of the quests i had to give up 2200 titanium

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then its not about making profit on every individual sub quest - its about the main quest. If the total cost of the sub quests is less than the benefit of the main quest reward then its fair. At the end of the day you dont have to do the Main Quest. Just ignore it!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its part and parcel of the game im afraid

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Titanium is just another resource and recoup-able..
    You can get replaced from adventure loot, explorers, mines...

You can decide not to pay and then 'cut off' rest of the quest chain, will be your choice

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with XxxSpudxxX 100% about so called 'Quests' that are little more than paying a fee.
    We no longer get weapons from loot but we are constantly having to 'pay' weapons, even give up troops too for a few Crystals or Guild Coins.
    Crystals are all too often replaced by a few logs or tiny amount of coal as a 'reward'.
    Crystals are not tradeable yet most of the so called 'Quests' are nothing more than trades with a 'fruit machine' type outcome.
    Try adding some GAMEPLAY in the quests to make them actual quests with sensible rewards instead of resulting in a total loss.
    Balancing rewards in the game is a tricky business but there has to be better ways to balance levels of certain items.
    When choosing what adventure to do most of us look at the loses to reward ratio, BB seem to ignore the fact 90% of adventures are ignored because they are not worth the effort, Quests are fast becoming the same, high cost little reward, nothing to do other than click and lose.

World
    Sandycove
    been reading a lot of these type of questions; simple answer, don't pay if you don't want to

You can either afford it or not; suck it and see

For goodness sake its a game, its not as if you are keeping milk from your kids mouths are you?
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 01.02.17 at 19:56.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Just possible there are a lot of threads on this subject because many players feel the same way and this is a place to voice their opinions.

Reply to Thread