Reply to Thread

Thread: Building License Count not always correct

World
    Sandycove

Question Building License Count not always correct

I've noticed that the building license count on the top summary line likes to change (or not change) to the wrong number. I often notice that the number is not what I think it should be, and if I refresh it fixes it.

I use that number to help me know how many mines might have depleted while I was away from the notifications and history. It's annoying to have to refresh to make sure the number is up to date.

This happens mostly when adding (or deleting) a building, but other times it just 'happens'.

I wonder if this is common to other players too
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I had that go weird on me once that I recall. I was adding and deleting quite a few noblehouses as was getting rid of licensed ones, at same time mines ran out and it just ended up using up all licenses enver releasing them. Refresh fixed it as you say.

Not happened to me since, that I notice at any rate.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    is it just out by one ? and has it only been happening since we got the CoA generals ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Usually out by 1 (plus or minus 1) - and it was happening before the new generals - I just got around to posting about it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Was thinking about the "new NPC uses licence bug" which crops up sometimes with new NPC's, but if it was happening before it can't be that.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread