Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crisis Quest not available

Hakkimus87
    I have the timer and an event tab in the mayors house, but no email and no quest. Others in my guild have it.

Fill out the form on http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...-evil-returns/

maybe it will help. But, are we then getting more time or how will they compensate for this

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakkimus87 View Post
    I have the timer and an event tab in the mayors house, but no email and no quest. Others in my guild have it.

Fill out the form on http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...-evil-returns/

maybe it will help. But, are we then getting more time or how will they compensate for this
    you know that site is just fansite, right ? and that filling that form will NOT make any difference for you ? contact the support via main page form (http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support)

World
    Newfoundland
    No crisis quest for me also. Timer is there but no quest. I had Excelsior quest opened when Crisis started and i finished it, same as daily quest all worked normally.

Here is the screen:

I use slim browser (Steam client), but tried with Chrome, FF, Edge... nothing all same. And Yes I cleared cashe, restart client, browsers, even computer... all several times... still nothing

Hakkimus87
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliccis View Post
    you know that site is just fansite, right ? and that filling that form will NOT make any difference for you ? contact the support via main page form (http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support)
    It was the link I got when I asked for help in the help chat in game. But will do both then.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakkimus87 View Post
    It was the link I got when I asked for help in the help chat in game. But will do both then.
    Well, they probably do not know that either then. Point is, that form you linked is supposed to report new crisis quests with photos to that fansite administration, that is how it gets filled, as there was no such quest on test server to get the info from.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey folks,

We're aware that The Crisis Quest is not starting for some players – we are working on resolving this issue. We'll update this post along with our other channels as we make progress.

It's not needed for you to contact the support team about this issue at this time.

Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 01.02.17 at 11:03.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We would like to inform you that a maintenance will take place today, from approx. 13:00 GMT until 15:00 GMT. This is to apply a hotfix to resolve the issues with the Crisis Quest. Premium times will be extended.

We will also be extending the duration of the Crisis Quest by an additional day - it will now end on February 9th.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Truely a crisis Quest!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm, seems to be back up but am getting stuck at the "Green Tick" stage, just get endless different flashing advice messages, but not the green tick. Will go try on another machine.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Hmm, seems to be back up but am getting stuck at the "Green Tick" stage, just get endless different flashing advice messages, but not the green tick. Will go try on another machine.
    I have the same issue

Reply to Thread