Thread: Log In Problems

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for letting us know, lulu.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried getting in several times no luck and now i read another down time planned for several hours that means for me today is a non settlers day. Not bothered about crisis quest as its not meant for players who during the working week have only one chance to login and maybe only a hour or so of play time. I do care about the mess my island will be in when its next possible to login and the loss of the daily login chain. Going on past experience this will not be compensated. Bad show again BB.
    Of course the BB people reading reading this can correct me and tell me our accounts will be compensated

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AmySafeunderdark View Post
    One thing I'm wondering about..
    Adventures & Premium: Times will be extended

how about you'll miss your daily bonus because you are not able to login ??
    specially if you are on your 7th day.. is there any compensation for that ??
    Honestly I can't remember what day I am.. but I can't log in as we speak..
    The end of this hotfix will be 21:00 GMT.. I'm positive Ill for'get that because it is not in my routine..

Have to start cooking soon, kids to bed.. and an easy night with my hubby..
    so .. 21:00 GMT.. is 22:00 Hrs over here.. time to get to bed for me

yes, bed and a book, no more computer because I am exhausted and need to relax before I go to sleep at 23:00Hrs

It's been a busy day at my school, and I do need my rest..
    no TSO at 18:00 local is devastating, it's the only time I have weekdays..
    login, do (Guild)Quests..do the cooking.. end the adventures if needed.. exit.. eat.. got to bed and relax..

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this.. but i'ts what I do..
    this crisis hit me hard, and I think harder than intended..

so I'm just asking to keep my daily logins.. I don't care about the crisis adventure of what ever.. I just want to do my daily stuff..

thank you for reading my rambling..

<3
    Yes - a lot of us work - Sent my explorers to get mines in the morning - build them in the evening.... Now cannot -GRRR.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi BB, don't break my daily login chain again...i tried to login...but it failed cause of your bug...not because i missed it!

Edit.
    thanks, it works for me now.
    Last edited by gatchina; 01.02.17 at 17:32.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    well, not working at all now
    at least I was able to send scouts for granite ...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Just managed to login b4 the new maintenance and buff my island/turn off soon to be running out buffs on important buildings. It's been a nightmare start to this current crisis quest. I have some sympathy with BB as they cant exactly test a crisis quest, or there is zero crisis, but they need to get things right more.

The previous crisis quests had no where near the prob's this one has, so what's changed here?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    i really don't understand why they close the game in the evening. Not everyone can play during daytime, some of us have to work you know? I just was planning to do my 80 dags when I got kicked out the game. Thank you very much BB for making sure I need to wait HOURS again to log in to place some buffs so that i can start the next one. Maybe BB should start testing their games a bit BEFORE they launch something new.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    am pretty disappointed at the way the game updates and times of them also the lack of time to announce just like many who have said, don't thing where gonna part with anymore cash for gems now

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    i really don't understand why they close the game in the evening. Not everyone can play during daytime, some of us have to work you know? I just was planning to do my 80 dags when I got kicked out the game. Thank you very much BB for making sure I need to wait HOURS again to log in to place some buffs so that i can start the next one. Maybe BB should start testing their games a bit BEFORE they launch something new.
    They kind of had to - the game was running in slow motion. I am sure we will all survive one day without the settlers.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    my problen is i cannot login game.... it gates to the last window with hints, and there it stais, map and buildings never show up ...

but if you can't fixit, i can take a brake from game for 1 week until crisis quest ends, don't minde

ps: this started after first maintenace

Closed Thread